Pioneer II

Anybody else wish this was a lobby in the game? I love it, and that music.........perfect. I would love to afk there like in the old days.

And goddammit Sega, where is my Day Dawns Music Disc? I need it for my room 😁

I believe it is available as an alliance quarters.

Yes, my alliance has it currently set. Probably my favorite.

@LusterMain Is this Alliance quarters theme something that's just unlocked or is there an item required to access it?

@Xaelon the theme appears in the list of choices when you want to change the location of the Alliance but only the leader or someone that has the same access to that can see it.

@Jamesmor I'll see if I can access it as an officer. Otherwise I'll have to see if our fearless leader is interested in switching things up.

Yes, that would be great. Even the "regular" PSO2 one that recently past before whats playing now.

Whatever is playing right now is... ...hmmm.. no. But then I've never been a big fan of either most lobby/concern music/song choices, or Phashon. Which I realize is most of the game's intended design and reason for enjoyment for most players.

I'm mainly about the monster smackin and gear varieties and complexities in beautiful albeit highly limited world space.

o/ =^.^=

Yes I wish it was.

@KnightHarb1nger said in Pioneer II:

Yes, that would be great. Even the "regular" PSO2 one that recently past before whats playing now.

Whatever is playing right now is... ...hmmm.. no. But then I've never been a big fan of either most lobby/concern music/song choices, or Phashon. Which I realize is most of the game's intended design and reason for enjoyment for most players.

I'm mainly about the monster smackin and gear varieties and complexities in beautiful albeit highly limited world space.

o/ =^.^=

I think Sega does this to us on purpose as some sort of sick joke. It's Sonic Heroes in Phantasy Star Universe all over again 😬

The brown part of me chuckles at the "Una, Due, Treh wwwwwehehww!!!" I mean native Japanese speaking English is its own joy. But speaking Spanish is kind of another level. ;0 ;~)

Thankfully though it all ends up being an annoying but unavoidable catchy tune/beat and it kinda naturally fades into the tuned out background of doing our missions and stuff each dizzay. 😺

o/ =^.^=