This game is really demoralising at times.

I don’t think people realise how easy we’ve had the grind compared to Japan, one solid day of farming is nothing. JP servers you sometimes had to farm for weeks to months to get the item you wanted. The only thing that really came close was the farm for skydance before it came out in AC recycle shop, I spent nearly a month farming for that with no luck.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in This game is really demoralising at times.:

JP servers you sometimes had to farm for weeks to months to get the item you wanted.

It's still like that today. They just shifted it from weapons to SSAs. Unless the SSAs you want are in the badge shop you better hope that A: you can buy it from other players and B: no one else cares about it otherwise have fun farming.

I am still waiting for the rest of the lower level weapons to be added like Flame Visit.alt text

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in This game is really demoralising at times.:

I don’t think people realise how easy we’ve had the grind compared to Japan, one solid day of farming is nothing. JP servers you sometimes had to farm for weeks to months to get the item you wanted. The only thing that really came close was the farm for skydance before it came out in AC recycle shop, I spent nearly a month farming for that with no luck.

after pso1 you never complain about drop rates lol

@Ezodagrom said in This game is really demoralising at times.:

@Andross Personally I don't find any sense of achievement in grinding for rare equipment, I prefer exchanging mats for equipment by far.

When earning or finding mats to exchange for equipment, there's a light at the end of the tunnel, there's a sense of progress as I get closer to my goal. But when it comes to grinding for extremely rare equipment there's no sense of progress whatsoever.

I don't miss those days of grinding ultimate nonstop for nothing, only to see someone walk out with 3 great drops.

@Ki-Rin said in This game is really demoralising at times.:

I am still waiting for the rest of the lower level weapons to be added like Flame Visit.alt text

(/post/122085):

after pso1 you never complain about drop rates lol

Here, here! I thought I was one of the very few who was thinking the same thing!

Where's Flame Visit, Frozen Shooter, Anti Android Rifle, the Legacy Spread/Launcher/Cannon/Arms, the Photon/Guilty Light/Red Scorpio Launchers, L&K 38 Combat, M&A Vice mechs, L&K 14 mechs, Twin Yasminkov 2000H mechs, Guld Milla...

I had all of these back on the PSOBB server, I was soooo looking forward to getting to play with them again in PSO2. Until I saw the NA weapon list on the wiki and I'm like... WAT? WHERE ARE THEY?!?!

Yea, the drop rate for handgun Guld in PSOBB was insane, you had better odds of getting struck by lighting before you ever saw it drop, haha! I was on Ultima PSOBB server for nearly 10 years, I never ONCE saw that thing drop, by ANYONE.

I was a Ranger in pso1 with whitall symbol I never saw a launcher drop ever. not even a basic one. Sega.. you owe me.

I finally got one to drop 😊