I need help pls

The game is really fun but for some reason it keeps saying a have to do “Forrest Exploration” mission and I’ve done it multiple times... I’m level 25 and Cofys client order to get MAGS won’t show up and it’s suppose to at lv. 5... I don’t understand and it’s frustrating. I love the game but it won’t let me progress even though I’m in the Tundra mission it still says, clear “Forrest Exploration”. I really don’t want to start a new character and I hope there is a way it can be fixed. 😔

Are you able to take a picture of it the CO?

EDIT: Oh you don't have it yet, that's the problem; yeah try that CO with Afin first to see if it shows up!

If it's the Afin Client Order that requires you to do it with him, you need to add him to your party as an NPC party member while on the campship via the terminal on the left (when facing the portal to the mission/quest.) Some Client Orders also require you to do it with S Clear Rank.

To do it with S-Rank on most missions, you have to kill most enemies you see. If you make a dash for the end of the mission, you'll often get a 25% or lower enemy kill rate. (Enemies that flee when an emergency code ends don't count.) With that low of a kill rate, you can even be reduced to C-Rank. (Yes, really.)

@coldreactive said in I need help pls:

If it's the Afin Client Order that requires you to do it with him, you need to add him to your party as an NPC party member while on the campship via the terminal on the left (when facing the portal to the mission/quest.)

This right here. Most orders like that require the follower to be with you. When you enter the gate you'll see a terminal to the left. Use that to summon them.