Veterans Resolve from XQ4 Nerfed?

I don't know if it's just me or my horrible luck today, but I farmed myself 3 V units before boost week started and the drop rate was pretty good, very reasonable. Sometimes I would get nothing, sometimes 1-2 if I was lucky. Today I decided to go farm some since the market seemed pretty understocked on them. Now I see why. 3 hours of farming sub 7 minute runs and I have 1 Veterans Resolve I to show for it. This is ridiculous considering you need well over 100 of these things to make 3 V units. Is it just me and my horrible luck today or did anyone notice this as a trend?

@VoreTechz said in Veterans Resolve from XQ4 Nerfed?:

I don't know if it's just me or my horrible luck today, but I farmed myself 3 V units before boost week started and the drop rate was pretty good, very reasonable. Sometimes I would get nothing, sometimes 1-2 if I was lucky.

before boost week started

herre's the problem. before last update, everything including XQ4 was boosted by 300% RDR for the 2 weeks before last maint, so if you farmed in those 2 weeks, naturally you saw a higher drop rate over time

sometimes bad rng happens though, even with RDR buffs. on the super pso2 day with massive rdr boost, i had a streak of 4 runs with nothing and then suddenly 7 units dropped in 1 run, i think 5 of which had vet resolve

just make sure you're running with RDR + Triboost on etc

@Theuberclips This was not something new to the RDR boost from before. I have been farming this solid since XQ4 came out and it was never this bad. Sure the boost helped when it was active but I am running RDR TA's, 250% RDR, 150% Tri, and 150% Tri EX with RDR premium drink. It should be roughly the same as when I was running 250% RDR with a 100% Tri during the boost. Granted this could all be chalked up to a string of horrible luck. I have had some pretty bad droughts before. But not this bad, that is why I came here to see if people noticed anything off.

Edit: And half way through my farming I grabbed the 25% Tri boost from the Quna Concert as well. Forgot about that.

Yeah, maybe this was just a horrible string of bad luck. Out of the last 3 runs I got 2 VR I's at least.

Just bad days. Rng will be Rng