Irritated with bonus scratch prizes lately

I love pso2es, I hope sega takes a hint and releases it on the google app store.

@Krinos that’s a SA mat

@CIKI-A said in Irritated with bonus scratch prizes lately:

@Milk Can't you just throw stuff you don't like away? You don't even have to open the poster boxes to throw them away. You'll never see it.

Both these "lewd" scratches are PSO2es stuff players have been waiting to have for a very long time. There will be more PSO2es scratches, and there will be more lewd since that's just based off of how popular the girls are in JP servers. Same with the weaponoid stuff. Remember that some of these prize lists are still based off of how it was in JP: bonus prizes that were unobtainable anywhere else.

Also, why do you guys think they started putting emotes in 45 scratches instead of under 30? To make more money... If everyone got to choose off a list of prizes, nobody would scratch to 45. Before they started doing this, most general spenders only scratched up to 30 for a ticket since all the extra cosmetic prizes were between 10-30.

I’m still undecided, honestly. I’ve got a month to think it over at least.

You have a point but I meant more of the smaller pool of prizes like a hat or a key. Emotes would be wonderful in fantasyland but it wouldn’t be realistic to select from. I like the idea of a badge system so people have incentive to scratch more to get more crummy prizes to convert into badges. Then it wouldn’t matter if we got a reindeer hat in march, it would still be useful at least.

@Zarozion said in Irritated with bonus scratch prizes lately:

@Milk said in Irritated with bonus scratch prizes lately:

@Zarozian said in Irritated with bonus scratch prizes lately:

That makes sense. If someone were to look at your stuff on your account and they found all of these things....they'd question you as a person lol.

Mm more like I just don’t want it for me. I don’t think people who wanted it are bad, or that having a different interest makes someone’s character questionable. I have different hobbies and interests, too. People usually find them “creepy” or “frivolous” so I know how that feels to be judged for something you find fun. I just really, really am not into this at all.

But I really want Vocal Performance 7, god why 😧

Creepy? Frivolous? And yah judge others for their interests? = 3=

So much hypocrisy in these forums lately. = 3=

You can do better than that.

Not liking something = judging others for liking something?

Yeah, I have a niche hobby that costs a lot but my husband and other ones support it so that’s all that matters. It’s definitely creepy, though!

@Milk Can't you just throw stuff you don't like away? You don't even have to open the poster boxes to throw them away. You'll never see it.

Both these "lewd" scratches are PSO2es stuff players have been waiting to have for a very long time. There will be more PSO2es scratches, and there will be more lewd since that's just based off of how popular the girls are in JP servers. Same with the weaponoid stuff. Remember that some of these prize lists are still based off of how it was in JP: bonus prizes that were unobtainable anywhere else.

Also, why do you guys think they started putting emotes in 45 scratches instead of under 30? To make more money... If everyone got to choose off a list of prizes, nobody would scratch to 45. Before they started doing this, most general spenders only scratched up to 30 for a ticket since all the extra cosmetic prizes were between 10-30.

You have a point but I meant more of the smaller pool of prizes like a hat or a key. Emotes would be wonderful in fantasyland but it wouldn’t be realistic to select from. I like the idea of a badge system so people have incentive to scratch more to get more crummy prizes to convert into badges. Then it wouldn’t matter if we got a reindeer hat in march, it would still be useful at least.

Yeah, most of the time if the bonus is not something I want, I just tuck it away to never be seen again (or trashed). Or sometimes if they're able to be sold, that's great!

Yeah, most of the time if the bonus is not something I want, I just tuck it away to never be seen again (or trashed). Or sometimes if they're able to be sold, that's great!

I’ve done that with so much rappy stuff! It’s collecting dust on alts. I could treat this scratch like rappy stuff, logically it’s not any different and I know that but there’s still that feeling of hesitation and “don’t wanna”’s that I honestly won’t know until the scratch end date. Never felt this way about a scratch before, god this feeling is dumb.

If I understand this right, you basically only do the scratches for the emote at 45 pulls, and the emote is generally at 45 pulls except for earlier scratches, yes?

If this is the case then the cost to get that emote is always the same, and if it’s really the only reason you do the scratch then anything else you get is just essentially bonus items. Surely these bonus items are just that, extra items that if you get something valuable to sell or something you like then great, but if not then it shouldn’t really matter has they aren’t the reason why you’re doing the scratch.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Irritated with bonus scratch prizes lately:

If I understand this right, you basically only do the scratches for the emote at 45 pulls, and the emote is generally at 45 pulls except for earlier scratches, yes?

If this is the case then the cost to get that emote is always the same, and if it’s really the only reason you do the scratch then anything else you get is just essentially bonus items. Surely these bonus items are just that, extra items that if you get something valuable to sell or something you like then great, but if not then it shouldn’t really matter has they aren’t the reason why you’re doing the scratch.

You’re right, I do know that. I’m just opposed to owning it in the first place even for a second, well more like my money bought that even if it wasn’t the end goal. I’ve got a month to think it over but if I can’t decide then it’s just one emote of many.

@Milk if I may suggest, if you want the emote go ahead and get it and take the extra furniture and place it in you PQ B room(both A and B give have 150 slots for furniture btw), for one it won’t be taking up space in your storage and 2 you can move back to your A or mini room and never have to view them again, then if they give us a bonus item exchange you can grab them and swap the items, the alternative is to just sell them to a npc

@SaviorZero82 said in Irritated with bonus scratch prizes lately:

@Milk if I may suggest, if you want the emote go ahead and get it and take the extra furniture and place it in you PQ B room(both A and B give have 150 slots for furniture btw), for one it won’t be taking up space in your storage and 2 you can move back to your A or mini room and never have to view them again, then if they give us a bonus item exchange you can grab them and swap the items, the alternative is to just sell them to a npc

That’s an excellent suggestion, thank you! I don’t really touch my PQ so that would free up space.

@Milk happy to help

@SaviorZero82 said in Irritated with bonus scratch prizes lately:

@Milk happy to help

Probably my last thought regarding this thread but I wanted to thank you for your understanding and kindness. Looking back, this was a silly thing to be mad over. I’ve been under a lot of stress so maybe I was just looking for reasons to be mad. You and some of the others kind of gave me a much needed reality check!

@Milk Just one more suggestion. If you are happy with the PQ B solution, then maybe you can also buy a Poster Display Board furnishing at the FUNporium at 10,000 FUN, put the poster on the board and place the board in your room to make it face the wall.

posterboard1.jpg

In this way, you don't even need to have a glance at the poster when you enter the PQ B in the future, unless you intentionally look into behind the board.

posterboard2.jpg

@Fiona-Respha said in Irritated with bonus scratch prizes lately:

@Milk Just one more suggestion. If you are happy with the PQ B solution, then maybe you can also buy a Poster Display Board furnishing at the FUNporium at 10,000 FUN, put the poster on the board and place the board in your room to make them face the wall.

posterboard1.jpg

In this way, you don't even need to have a glance at the poster when you enter the PQ B in the future, unless you intentionally look into behind the board.

posterboard2.jpg

I had no idea this existed, that’s wonderful! Thank you so much. I actually have a lot of different posters cluttering my storage now but I didn’t want a busy looking room. Perfect solution

@Milk we have always had good(tho short) convos over on the Fresh Finds post, if I helped you in any way then 😁, as I said not everything in this game will appeal to everyone, some like the lewd stuff and some don’t, there are even those that worship Dudu...... but hey as long as you can have fun and find others to engage with that’s what counts

@Fiona-Respha nice suggestion there ^^