Irritated with bonus scratch prizes lately

@Milk said in Irritated with bonus scratch prizes lately:

@SuccubusAlice said in Irritated with bonus scratch prizes lately:

...So by bonus items I take it you mean the thumbnail item for weaponoid goods set 1?

? The bonus prizes you get for scratching X many times, like Choice Tickets. There’s usually smaller prizes for x10, x20 and so on. The bonus prize for x40 scratches is an exclusive emote which I usually go for.

The last two scratches have had just lewd posters for smaller prizes, the past one had a body pillow you could get with x80 scratches I believe? This latest scratch is body pillow and posters before I can get to the emote.

@ZENCHI-REBORN

An entire culture isn’t embracing perverted body pillows or hanging these softcorn posters in their home. The “otaku” label in Japan has negative connotations for a reason.

Can you show us these lewd posters?

@SuccubusAlice said in Irritated with bonus scratch prizes lately:

...So by bonus items I take it you mean the thumbnail item for weaponoid goods set 1?

? The bonus prizes you get for scratching X many times, like Choice Tickets. There’s usually smaller prizes for x10, x20 and so on. The bonus prize for x40 scratches is an exclusive emote which I usually go for.

The last two scratches have had just lewd posters for smaller prizes, the past one had a body pillow you could get with x80 scratches I believe? This latest scratch is body pillow and posters before I can get to the emote.

@ZENCHI-REBORN

An entire culture isn’t embracing perverted body pillows or hanging these softcorn posters in their home. The “otaku” label in Japan has negative connotations for a reason.

They may not be embracing it but such things do not bother them.

This.

That said, it's fine to have them occasionally, but the game already has a colossal catalogue of skimpy and sexy women's clothing, we don't need to crank that to 11 and regularly get drawn images of characters in suggestive poses.

Do not get me wrong, it's fine for people to like and want to wear/have their character wear things like this, but at this point it just feels like the executives in charge of this game are worried that the game won't make money if they don't keep releasing sexually-charged paid cosmetics. The boob accessory was funny the first time it came out, but 3 (4?) versions of them is kind of overboard.

That said, I'd pay top dollar for a male bulge accessory with jiggle physics.

edit: Zarozian, in Japan Otaku are looked down upon heavily as socially-challenged man-children, akin to how other countries view incels or people screaming about censorship when a scene with 14 year olds bathing gets cut.

@ZENCHI-REBORN said in Irritated with bonus scratch prizes lately:

When I scratch I usually get mostly things I don't want. That's just how it is. Welcome to gatcha.

It’s not an RNG prize like AC items, bonus prizes are set in stone. I know the risks of gacha, that’s why I only scratch when there’s an emote I want from the bonus prizes.

You're getting what you want then, why are you even complaining?

The bonus prizes are getting ridiculous is why, it’s not like you get one lewd poster and then other stuff. The only prizes are things I find repulsive until I get to the emotes. If we could select what we want from a small list, everyone could be happy.

When I scratch I usually get mostly things I don't want. That's just how it is. Welcome to gatcha.

It’s not an RNG prize like AC items, bonus prizes are set in stone. I know the risks of gacha, that’s why I only scratch when there’s an emote I want from the bonus prizes.

You're getting what you want then, why are you even complaining?

The bonus prizes are getting ridiculous is why, it’s not like you get one lewd poster and then other stuff. The only prizes are things I find repulsive until I get to the emotes. If we could select what we want from a small list, everyone could be happy.

Lets just make it a medal system.

Some rewards cost 1, others 2, 3, 4 or 5.

You get 1 medal every 10 scratches, so you can pick whatever you want after you get enough medals!

@IAMCRAIG said in Irritated with bonus scratch prizes lately:

This.

That said, it's fine to have them occasionally, but the game already has a colossal catalogue of skimpy and sexy women's clothing, we don't need to crank that to 11 and regularly get drawn images of characters in suggestive poses.

Do not get me wrong, it's fine for people to like and want to wear/have their character wear things like this, but at this point it just feels like the executives in charge of this game are worried that the game won't make money if they don't keep releasing sexually-charged paid cosmetics. The boob accessory was funny the first time it came out, but 3 (4?) versions of them is kind of overboard.

That said, I'd pay top dollar for a male bulge accessory with jiggle physics.

edit: Zarozian, in Japan Otaku are looked down upon heavily as socially-challenged man-children, akin to how other countries view incels or people screaming about censorship when a scene with 14 year olds bathing gets cut.

I’m just kind of exhausted from the over the top sex themed stuff in the game to be honest. I tend to just ignore it but putting it in the scratch bonus prizes so I have to scratch for it to get to the emote just set me off, like “are you kidding me? I can’t even escape it now?” The last scratch was fine because the pillow was a higher scratch count than my emote but this scratch has the pillow as a beginner prize. It was more of a rant because I’m sick of seeing this stuff everywhere.

Lets just make it a medal system.

Some rewards cost 1, others 2, 3, 4 or 5.

You get 1 medal every 10 scratches, so you can pick whatever you want after you get enough medals!

I actually love that idea, maybe it should go into suggestions for NGS!

Agreed instead of just a bunch of posters we they should have offered the weaponoid voice tickets instead.

@Pok said in Irritated with bonus scratch prizes lately:

Agreed instead of just a bunch of posters we they should have offered the weaponoid voice tickets instead.

Voice tickets would be an excellent prize and incentive to buy this scratch, good idea

@Zarozian here 5AA92B62-CF80-4553-AC54-AC1C9D513440.jpeg

And here is a room I saw in JP 8D390613-26C9-4EAD-AEBC-BE88E2C17F01.jpeg which I was hoping to duplicate

@SaviorZero82 said in Irritated with bonus scratch prizes lately:

@Zarozian here 5AA92B62-CF80-4553-AC54-AC1C9D513440.jpeg

And here is a room I saw in JP 8D390613-26C9-4EAD-AEBC-BE88E2C17F01.jpeg which I was hoping to duplicate

Are you on Ship-02? We need to be friends so I can bring unsuspecting friends into your PQ. I will make sure they always drop a kudos and a like.

@NA-oodan said in Irritated with bonus scratch prizes lately:

This game is rated M. Btw, better to write a support ticket rather than complain on a forum. More you know!

It’s not a problem that can be solved, it’s a rant. If only a support ticket could help but if legitimate complaints go unanswered like literal lolicon symbol art then what chance does wanting more variety have? I don’t care that the posters or pillows exist.

@Zarozian lol yeah I’m on ship 2 in JP but that was not my room(I wish it was) I’m also on ship 1 & 2 on global, now I do have a small Gene shrine on ship one in my PQ, and soon I will make a small Bluesy one as well

F5FD7E2F-6AE5-4EF3-BC35-25361FF9737C.jpeg

@NA-oodan said in Irritated with bonus scratch prizes lately:

This game is rated M. Btw, better to write a support ticket rather than complain on a forum. More you know!

It’s not a problem that can be solved, it’s a rant. If only a support ticket could help but if legitimate complaints go unanswered like literal lolicon symbol art then what chance does wanting more variety have? I don’t care that the posters or pillows exist.

Don't worry Milk. You will live. This is just something you gotta learn to accept and tolerate.

Aren't you all about tolerance? Besides it's just a 2D image. It can't hurt you.= w=

I get what @Milk is saying, Lewd stuff is not for everyone.

I would make a suggestion that the bonus items have an exchange so people that get them and don’t want them could swap them for something else kinda like the mission pass items you don’t want, as soon as I got the Dudu mat I turned it into a mission badge, I kept Monica tho....for reasons...🤪😁😁