Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.

@Milk said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

@GBK-OVERLORD said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

@Miraglyth I release you from your torment. Zaro banned.png

Wow, that’s a little shocking.

I am just shocked they actually pulled the trigger since it wasn't something that was specifically in community guidelines but I think everyone could see that his threads could be considered spam pretty much since after his initial post. The most actual content you could get would be the beginning post and then everything else would be people reacting to the ludicrous things he would respond back with.

Psh who's that guy? The real one is over here.

@Zarozion

I'm wondering who is this impostor.

@Zarozion Ah sick, you even kept the same name and picture to make it easier for the GMs.

Wow, that’s a little shocking.

I am just shocked they actually pulled the trigger since it wasn't something that was specifically in community guidelines but I think everyone could see that his threads could be considered spam pretty much since after his initial post. The most actual content you could get would be the beginning post and then everything else would be people reacting to the ludicrous things he would respond back with.

Yeah in my mind nothing really crosses the line into ban territory other than maybe spam but I would have assumed just a warning for that.

@Teasa said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

@Zarozion

I'm wondering who is this impostor.

Anyways they banned the imposter for replying to this message: alt text

With this: alt text

This was what's deleted in case you wanted to know. Pretty strange to be banned for something that isn't in the guidelines if you ask me. Looks like this GM has something personal against Zaro.

@GBK-OVERLORD Should I start a timer to see how long it takes for that one to get banned?

amogus

Have you even learned your lesson? Stop going out of your way to make people feel bad. It doesn’t matter if you’re competitive or not, it doesn’t even matter if you like someone or not, we all share the forum.

Have you even learned your lesson? Stop going out of your way to make people feel bad. It doesn’t matter if you’re competitive or not, it doesn’t even matter if you like someone or not, we all share the forum.

What are these false accusations? =/

I don't go out of my way to make people feel bad like you guys do. = 3=

@Zarozion said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

What are these false accusations? =/

I don't go out of my way to make people feel bad like you guys do. = 3=

@Zarozion ??????

Could you just show some examples of them doing that?

Pretty sure ban evasion is against community guidelines.

@Eye-ce More or less than 12 hours you think?

@Eye-ce More or less than 12 hours you think?

Actually I think you're the one responsible for this aren't you? Cause who else would bother checking my profile like that? = 3=