Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.

@Zarozian said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Heh all according to plan. = w=

alt text

What’s this anime? I need it

@Milk Gabriel Dropout

@HarmlessSyan said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Gabriel Dropout

Thanks! New anime to watch(I think?), hope it’s good.

Excube for grinders for meseta has been done long before Global/NA server was a thing, it's no secret.

Though, I was always surprised to see deos and sigmas going for less than 12k in ships my alts were sitting in prior to EP6, and occasionally see 14stars going for less than 60k, so I'd wager there's a significant number of global players are/were still unaware.

@Milk said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Heh all according to plan. = w=

alt text

What’s this anime? I need it

The character is Raphiel, Shiraha Ainsworth from Gabriel DropOut.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm a bit slow. The question was answered.

@Miraglyth said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

@ZENCHI-REBORN said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

@Miraglyth said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

So... is the 8 minutes to [snip] sell them all? It could probably be done a little quicker

It is indeed misleading, but not for the reasons you mentioned. 4 million in 8 hours is small finger speed and power. I can get 12 mil in that period

I'm amazed how you always write so much attempting to twist things in your favor and still fail.

And I'm amazed that your one claimed correction is something I even said in the post you called a failure. 🤷 Moving on...

No twisting was done or is even necessary; as everyone else is pointing out, turning weapons or EX-Cubes into grinders is nothing new and there have been pretty specific topics about it for months now.

This topic is the equivalent of a topic called "Easiest Way to Kill Enemies" whose post is simply "1. Attack them! 2. Transfer to my ship!!" It contributes nothing and is just more of Zarozian's weak attempts to damage other ships and harm the game's future. Edit: But it looks like you're coming to realise both that and his bizarre thoughts about inflation and wealth yourself in subsequent replies, so all is well.

Just so you know Mira, I am deeply moved by your persistence. If only you transferred to Ship-02, we could be partners in crime. = 3=

I can be your Moriarty and you can be my Holmes! ;>

@CIKI-A said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

1. Hairs on launch: 20m, now: 50-60m Took one year. I think this is serious math issues if this is “1-2% inflation”

2. Ship 2 and every other ship have scalpers with billions more meseta than the average player. Dream on having players “continue to sell at current prices.”

3. People spend real money to sell scratch items. On what world would someone spend money to then try and keep prices from inflating by listing at way cheaper prices? That’s charity.

4. The incentive to scratch is becoming lower and lower when people realize they have enough meseta to buy whatever they want. Dwindling supply, way higher demand.

That's right CIKI. At the end of the day it all really depends on the individuals who buy these items and price them to sell it to get Meseta to buy the items they actually want. So it's really up to the individuals of each ship to determine what kind of market they want their ship to have. = w=

Isn't that a beautiful thing? * ~*

This will only result in Ship 2's market/economy becoming more awful. I would not be surprised to see fashion that is already 50mil to go up another 20 or 40 even. This also seems like an excuse to promote Ship 2 again. So could we stop with the ship promoting schtick?

@Eye-ce said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

This will only result in Ship 2's market/economy becoming more awful. I would not be surprised to see fashion that is already 50mil to go up another 20 or 40 even. This also seems like an excuse to promote Ship 2 again. So could we stop with the ship promoting schtick?

Only because you asked I will stop. We are actually at maximum capacity now....once NGS comes I am somewhat super concerned that our Ship may crash. o -o

@Eye-ce said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Only because you asked I will stop. We are actually at maximum capacity now....once NGS comes I am somewhat super concerned that our Ship may crash. o -o

Now? I doubt anyone is loading into NGS if they're on Ship 2 once the game releases. I guarantee there's probably still players that are inactive waiting for NGS to come out, and when they all come on it's gonna be an absolute dumpster fire.

1. Hairs on launch: 20m, now: 50-60m Took one year. I think this is serious math issues if this is “1-2% inflation”

2. Ship 2 and every other ship have scalpers with billions more meseta than the average player. Dream on having players “continue to sell at current prices.”

3. People spend real money to sell scratch items. On what world would someone spend money to then try and keep prices from inflating by listing at way cheaper prices? That’s charity.

4. The incentive to scratch is becoming lower and lower when people realize they have enough meseta to buy whatever they want. Dwindling supply, way higher demand.

That's right CIKI. At the end of the day it all really depends on the individuals who buy these items and price them to sell it to get Meseta to buy the items they actually want. So it's really up to the individuals of each ship to determine what kind of market they want their ship to have. = w=

That means the market will explode in inflation without a doubt.

I'd never put something that costed me real money at a low price just to "keep prices down".

Actually if I scratch, I won't sell anything below 5mil, not even common costumes.

5 mill is a single Cradle or DtD run after all.

Correction: Remember to join Ship-01 to show your gratitude. ;>

I'd never put something that costed me real money at a low price just to "keep prices down".

Actually if I scratch, I won't sell anything below 5mil, not even common costumes.

We have some crazy people in Ship-02 who would do just that you know. o 3o

Not gonna say who otherwise you will think they're creepy for doing so. o -o

We have some crazy people in Ship-02 who would do just that you know. o 3o

Not gonna say who otherwise you will think they're creepy for doing so. o -o

I hope they're enough people to keep up with the demands of 150k players.

They're not though.

Converting cubes and selling grinders is a very painful task, so it doesn't cause much inflation.

Scratch is RNG, sometimes you get trash that is better off being turned into recycle badges. Even with 02’s more generous buyers, nobody is paying 5m for a crummy male outerwear. You’re lucky to sell those for 1m on any ship tbh. It’s all part of the risk. I buy scratch for the bonus prize emotes or I don’t think I’d even bother because half the time I don’t even break even.