Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.

It's not even a secret though. People have been exchanging excubes for grinders since Profound Darkness was released because there is no other way to make meseta in game outside of Daily/weekly quests which give virtually nothing. It also takes 15 minutes to half an hour to do Cradle because of PSE bursts.

Japan even has this update, and there are memes of people with stacks of excubes.

@Sakesubaki said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

I anticipate another "NERF" Coming.

No need to go after the UQ. It needs to be rewarding to justify its place on the schedule and it only comes up like once a day anyway, that's not the issue here. Unless the whole situation is intentional: the trigger spam is the thing they should be going after.

The game is at the end of its life before NGS comes out, and Sega is making mad cash on Extended storage.

This is a good thing.

@Krinos said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

This is a good thing.

If anything for SEGAs short term profits but obviously not for the game.

Can't wait for NGS emotes to cost over 200 million meseta.

We're all rich, right? Haha.

We already got the nerfed version and den is actually a lot more money than that. It would be even more if NA knew how to burst properly, but i personally can't be arsed to do triggers all day.

Imagine thinking that everyone getting more money means they're all rich. Your server is going to get hit hard with the inflation spike like JP is seeing right now. If you have any cosmetics you wanted to buy; get them while you can because shit's gonna go up fast. Oh, and selling grinders for meseta at the NPC is nothing new, people did it a bunch throughout global's lifespan whenever they needed that little extra meseta and had excubes to spare, especially with PD.

@Fross said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Imagine thinking that everyone getting more money means they're all rich. Your server is going to get hit hard with the inflation spike like JP is seeing right now. If you have any cosmetics you wanted to buy; get them while you can because shit's gonna go up fast. Oh, and selling grinders for meseta at the NPC is nothing new, people did it a bunch throughout global's lifespan whenever they needed that little extra meseta and had excubes to spare, especially with PD.

Heh, silly Fross. You fail to see the bigger picture! o 3o

Who said it will be my server that will be hit hard by this spike? = w=

@ZENCHI-REBORN said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Nah the NGS economy is totally separate from the PSO2 one. Meseta doesn't carry over, only SG and AC will. Also, if you're on Ship-02 we will be fine. People will just buy whatever cosmetic they want and need and that will be the end of it.

@Zarozian said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Nah the NGS economy is totally separate from the PSO2 one. Meseta doesn't carry over, only SG and AC will. Also, if you're on Ship-02 we will be fine. People will just buy whatever cosmetic they want and need and that will be the end of it.

There's no bigger picture, it's simple math.

Inflation will occur, prices will rise, no one will be "rich".

The value of currency comes from the effort to obtain it as one of it's main factors, if there's no effort behind there's no value behind the numbers either.

This just makes every new player suffer to buy stuff, and every veteran player to dump huge loads of time to get anything.

I got 1 billion meseta in what usually took me to get 50mil. So 1bil = 50mil 6 months ago.

That 20mil cool accessory? Gonna cost about 400 mil now.

Also the NGS economy is ruined because there's cheaters hacking to get free SG right now going unbanned.

The value of currency comes from the effort to obtain it as one of it's main factors, if there's no effort behind there's no value behind the numbers either.

This just makes every new player suffer to buy stuff, and every veteran player to dump huge loads of time to get anything.

I got 1 billion meseta in what usually took me to get 50mil. So 1bil = 50mil 6 months ago.

Also the NGS economy is ruined because there's cheaters hacking to get free SG right now going unbanned.

If it's simple math then you should know it will take 3 months to 2 years for everyone to really feel the effects of inflation.

Which is why everyone reading this post right now should hurry and go do this and get what they want before the sellers catch on to what's happening and increase their prices. = w=

And at the end of the day, inflation is still just player choice. If all the sellers on Ship-02 simply decide to keep selling and buying stuff at the price they've always have then everyone is happy and everyone will get what they want. There's no reason to overprice stuff just because everyone's got more cash to afford what they want. I don't think tings will go the way you think they will either. Prices for each item at worst might go up 1-2% which isn't a lot. = w=

If it's simple math then you should know it will take 3 months to 2 years for everyone to really feel the effects of inflation.

Which is why everyone reading this post right now should hurry and go do this and get what they want before the sellers catch on to what's happening and increase their prices. = w=

And at the end of the day, inflation is still just player choice. If all the sellers on Ship-02 simply decide to keep selling and buying stuff at the price they've always have then everyone is happy and everyone will get what they want. There's no reason to overprice stuff just because everyone's got more cash to afford what they want. I don't think tings will go the way you think they will either. Prices for each item at worst might go up 1-2% which isn't a lot. = w=

Uh, what?

The people who actually sell stuff and play the market are the ones most aware of anything happening around it.

Supply vs Demand. If demand is higher than the supply, prices go up. If everyone goes around buying 20m stuff easily then there will be no stock, if that happens the prices will be naturally set higher until they reach a new stage in which people accepts paying the price.

Mark my words, NGS emotes will be over 100mil each.

I was talking about global as a whole, not just your ship but then again, I did say "your server". Anyways, every global ship is going to get hit by the sudden inflation, each varying but it will still be there. While NGS economy will be seperate in terms of non-AC/SG; there are cosmetics and LAs that players want currently which will carry over to NGS. These items will either be taken up even quicker or put back up for even more meseta now that players can basically print it via UH cradle triggers.

@Miraglyth said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

So... is the 8 minutes to [snip] sell them all? It could probably be done a little quicker

It is indeed misleading, but not for the reasons you mentioned. 4 million in 8 hours is small finger speed and power. I can get 12 mil in that period

I'm amazed how you always write so much attempting to twist things in your favor and still fail.

And I'm amazed that your one claimed correction is something I even said in the post you called a failure. 🤷 Moving on...

No twisting was done or is even necessary; as everyone else is pointing out, turning weapons or EX-Cubes into grinders is nothing new and there have been pretty specific topics about it for months now.

This topic is the equivalent of a topic called "Easiest Way to Kill Enemies" whose post is simply "1. Attack them! 2. Transfer to my ship!!" It contributes nothing and is just more of Zarozian's weak attempts to damage other ships and harm the game's future. Edit: But it looks like you're coming to realise both that and his bizarre thoughts about inflation and wealth yourself in subsequent replies, so all is well.

I mean, with Cradle UH out now, Meseta is pretty worthless. I'm not sure why people are surprised or think it's some kind of secret.

1. Hairs on launch: 20m, now: 50-60m Took one year. I think this is serious math issues if this is “1-2% inflation”

2. Ship 2 and every other ship have scalpers with billions more meseta than the average player. Dream on having players “continue to sell at current prices.”

3. People spend real money to sell scratch items. On what world would someone spend money to then try and keep prices from inflating by listing at way cheaper prices? That’s charity.

4. The incentive to scratch is becoming lower and lower when people realize they have enough meseta to buy whatever they want. Dwindling supply, way higher demand.