Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.

I’ve got to get ready for work so I guess I’ll see what happens later.

Can you at least try to rein it in today? Be good.

This is why I advocated in the past of tying your in game account to your forum account like how Square Enix does it.

Square Enix takes it much more seriously, even suspended streamers in game for talking crap on Twitch (not in game).

@HarmlessSyan said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

This is why I advocated in the past of tying your in game account to your forum account like how Square Enix does it.

Square Enix takes it much more seriously, even suspended streamers in game for talking crap on Twitch (not in game).

That's kinda messed up. Especially when I did and said nothing wrong that goes against the guidelines.

That's kinda messed up. Especially when I did and said nothing wrong that goes against the guidelines.

@Zaroxian said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Can you not copy what I am saying? =/

Could you stop talking to yourself?

@Krinos said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Could you stop talking to yourself?

Are you in on this too? >_>

@Krinos

What's wrong if I talk to myself? = w=

LMAO What the heck is this!

Wow. You really need to see a therapist or something. Or maybe go outside and touch some grass once in a while. It'll help lots.

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Wow. You really need to see a therapist or something. Or maybe go outside and touch some grass once in a while. It'll help lots.

it ain't me bro lol. It's people that think I'm fun to mess with. I don't mind it though lol.

@Zarozion said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

it ain't me bro lol. It's people that think I'm fun to mess with. I don't mind it though lol.

I honestly believed you got a little upset and posted about it to your friends. I don't know who to believe is the real zaro. I'm not seeing new threads talking about ship 2 being the best. You are all fakes!

After being banned from another forum the attention seeker couldn't live without his hourly fix and decided on a new shtick I see.

What did I just read?