Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.

@Milk said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

@ZENCHI-REBORN said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

They could at least make it so we could server hop to visit friends, a pretty common thing nowadays. It’s utterly bizarre that we can’t even join them in an instanced fight like UQ.

There's shared ship tho

Challenge mode and pvp? I meant more UQ or completing dailies together, unless I’m mistaken in which case you’ll make me very happy to hear that!

Nah, just PvP and CM. Which both are dead modes because their ranking is controlled by the same hacker group lol.

They could at least make it so we could server hop to visit friends, a pretty common thing nowadays. It’s utterly bizarre that we can’t even join them in an instanced fight like UQ.

There's shared ship tho

Challenge mode and pvp? I meant more UQ or completing dailies together, unless I’m mistaken in which case you’ll make me very happy to hear that!

Nah, just PvP and CM. Which both are dead modes because their ranking is controlled by the same hacker group lol.

Aw crum 😞 I’ve only played pvp once for the title and it wasn’t fun, prefer capture the flag style pvp.

There's shared ship tho

That feels like an assumption when simpler explanations (like people just not liking playing with no permanent progression or constant dying to lag) exist.

I've quoted the entire chain because Milk is right. Reworking regular content to effectively work like a Universal Ship and increasing the scope of temporary data necessary to support that would allow players of different ship to play regular content together in a way that presently cannot be done, and this would be one step to alleviating issues with low-population ships.

@MeandrousNine said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

So this whole time I been hoarding 10-14 stars and grinding for money I could do this the whole time

Now you know my brethren! ;D

You better hop on this quickly before the inflation hits! Get on this fast and get on this swiftly! Get what you want and be done with it! o 3o

@Zarozian said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

So this whole time I been hoarding 10-14 stars and grinding for money I could do this the whole time

You better hop on this quickly before the inflation hits! Get on this fast and get on this swiftly! Get what you want and be done with it! o 3o

Inflation already hit, 20mil items are over 40mil now.

And this is just the beggining.

Everyone who doesn't play 10 hours a day will be forever poor and unable to buy anything.

Inflation already hit, 20mil items are over 40mil now.

And this is just the beggining.

Everyone who doesn't play 10 hours a day will be forever poor and unable to buy anything.

Until NGS arrives that is! Along with it's new economy and new cosmetics with moving fingers and new emotes. ;>

Quite frankly I think it's fine. I even heard info that this method being revealed to everyone has made a lot of people come back just to do this and finally get the cosmetics, outfits, layers, cast parts, that they've always wanted before NGS hits.

I can assure you this is a good thing. = w=

Well know I have a mission to do as well a deadline it seems I'm on ship 4 and so far nothing I want is on the market lol...like good units lol well I'll check again after this task

Well know I have a mission to do as well a deadline it seems I'm on ship 4 and so far nothing I want is on the market lol...like good units lol well I'll check again after this task

Video on how to do it is in the OP. It's tedious but if you are determined enough you can get 200mil in 2 hours of doing it. Then you can have all you could ever want and then move to Ship-02. o 3o

Video on how to do it is in the OP. It's tedious but if you are determined enough you can get 200mil in 2 hours of doing it. Then you can have all you could ever want and then move to Ship-02. o 3o

Gonna buy all the tickets in ship 2 with this method and transfer to my ship so your prices inflate :^)

Gonna buy all the tickets in ship 2 with this method and transfer to my ship so your prices inflate :^)

Bring it on. We can tank it. o 3o

@Coil said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

@Matt I disagree here. Ship system is perfect, it could be further perfected by having them refined into regional servers/ships instead.

Yes, let's just kill an already niche game by breaking up the player base even more.....😑

The ship system is awful. I would be happy for it to go.

@QWERT said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Converting cubes and selling grinders is a very painful task, so it doesn't cause much inflation.

Is it really? I just build up like 500 excubes, exchange them for 33 sets of Grinders, move the Grinders to my storage and repeat until I am satisfied. Then I just sell them from my storage.

You know this method is how I kept buying stuff even during a three month break from spending $, and exactly why I stopped scratching for meseta all the time. Why would I want to spend $100 and get lucky to end up with 60m when I could get that for free, with minimum effort, like everybody else? If something isn’t a good deal then why pay?

Let’s just hope all the other AC buyers don’t catch on or get fed up or it’s going to be a lot harder to get cosmetics.

@IAMCRAIG said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Goob job posting this, can't wait for the market to explode after everyone starts dumping their half million excubes and everyone has too much meseta.

This is to help people with their last ditch efforts to get the last few cosmetics they want or the last few augments that they want on their gear to help them finish up what they need to do. = w=

New Genesis is almost here anyways so why not help the rest of the common folk out? o 3o

With the Cradle of Darkness UQ...all of you should have no problems getting all the EX-Cubes and 13-15 star weapons that you need to do this and become rich! NOW WE CAN BUY EVERYTHING THAT WE EVER WANTED AND SO MUCH MORE! O _O

With this I will make everyone in Ship-02 and all other ships rich! O 3O!

This happened on JP servers and is part of the reason why things inflated as much as they did.

It's also why suddenly one day most AC scratch items started shooting up to 20 million or higher as a base price on ship 2.

(also a lot of people have known about this for months and have done it when low on cash, myself included, just that now we're getting flooded with cubes)

I anticipate next scratch items to be way way more expensive.

Maybe not common costumes, but emotes and wanted accessories will all be at a base price above 40mil.

I havent read the thread - but 40m - sweet that sounds like a good deal on Ship 4!

@Doom-Smack

I wish you were joking but I know your pain. I got one of the latest dances for 31m and I about had a heart attack because all the other ones were 45m and it just appeared when I went to buy it. We know 45m+ is the norm...

This post is deleted!