Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.

@ZENCHI-REBORN said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Uh, huh? The heck?

I don't really want to jump to politics but despite the kind of economy of PSO2 has some capitalist aspects, the way CURRENCY is managed is closer to communist countries. I mean, hyperinflation and stuff. Keynesian economics.

That's where the issue begins.

None of what you said is correct. Not sure where you learned economics, but you were misinformed. These is nothing communist OR Keynesian (two things which are unrelated, by the way, contrary to your implication) about the PSO2 economy. It is pretty much entirely capitalist as it's pretty much entirely run by the players. That is American style free market capitalism. Exceptions are when they take the bloody shop down, but that is for external reasons. Good grief, I get tired of people defending capitalism by attributing its failures to superior economic styles.

@Zarozian said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Ship-02 is already a brand name.

The funniest thing about this - though it's a fierce and voluminous competition! - is either that ships have names already, or that even if the number was the ship's name you'd still be getting it wrong as there's neither a dash nor a leading zero. What a powerful brand name to be mis-written twice at the same time.

@Eye-ce said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

I strongly encourage people to choose other ships so we have a healthy balance between the 4 of them.

This this this this.

GMs please feed back that Sega should seriously be considering the potential of NGS to encourage or even incentivise new players start on the smaller ships to move towards overall population equalisation.

Actually what should be encouraged is to destroy the ship system as it is, not encourage it. The fact that communities are completely separate and you may not be able to play with people to meet outside of PSO2 is dreadful and it really leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

There is no reason for this separated server system that video games do.

@Matt said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Actually what should be encouraged is to destroy the ship system as it is, not encourage it.

QFT

Actually what should be encouraged is to destroy the ship system as it is, not encourage it. The fact that communities are completely separate and you may not be able to play with people to meet outside of PSO2 is dreadful and it really leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

There is no reason for this separated server system that video games do.

I agree with this. Or keep it to the most minimal at least which didn't happen. The game is a MMO ...

Actually what should be encouraged is to destroy the ship system as it is

I do agree, but we were talking about what players can do. Much as I'd like to as well, we as the users don't get a magic wand to wave to eliminate sharding from this game.

@BloodyKyona said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Uh, huh? The heck?

I don't really want to jump to politics but despite the kind of economy of PSO2 has some capitalist aspects, the way CURRENCY is managed is closer to communist countries. I mean, hyperinflation and stuff. Keynesian economics.

That's where the issue begins.

None of what you said is correct. Not sure where you learned economics, but you were misinformed. These is nothing communist OR Keynesian (two things which are unrelated, by the way, contrary to your implication) about the PSO2 economy. It is pretty much entirely capitalist as it's pretty much entirely run by the players. That is American style free market capitalism. Exceptions are when they take the bloody shop down, but that is for external reasons. Good grief, I get tired of people defending capitalism by attributing its failures to superior economic styles.

Hah, you're talking to someone who was originally in a commie country and had to run away from it to live.

You can say a lot of things as a foreigner to the system, spout many theories and supposed facts, but you didn't live in it, you don't know the hell it is.

thanks ill finally be able to afford endgame unit affixing services with this.

@Matt I disagree here. Ship system is perfect, it could be further perfected by having them refined into regional servers/ships instead.

@Coil said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

@Matt I disagree here. Ship system is perfect, it could be further perfected by having them refined into regional servers/ships instead.

I disagree with regional ships. I enjoy the company of foreign players. The more the merrier.

So this whole time I been hoarding 10-14 stars and grinding for money I could do this the whole time

They could at least make it so we could server hop to visit friends, a pretty common thing nowadays. It’s utterly bizarre that we can’t even join them in an instanced fight like UQ.

@Milk said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

They could at least make it so we could server hop to visit friends, a pretty common thing nowadays. It’s utterly bizarre that we can’t even join them in an instanced fight like UQ.

There's shared ship tho

Lol, excube grinder exchange has been around since launch... no secret here.

@Milk said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

There's shared ship tho

Challenge mode and pvp? I meant more UQ or completing dailies together, unless I’m mistaken in which case you’ll make me very happy to hear that!