Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.

@QWERT said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Converting cubes and selling grinders is a very painful task, so it doesn't cause much inflation.

Just use a Macro, you don't have to worry about being banned. I mean, they didn't even ban literal hackers who confessed to cheating with video proof to get rank 1 and steal premium currency lol.

@Milk said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Scratch is RNG, sometimes you get trash that is better off being turned into recycle badges. Even with 02’s more generous buyers, nobody is paying 5m for a crummy male outerwear. You’re lucky to sell those for 1m on any ship tbh. It’s all part of the risk. I buy scratch for the bonus prize emotes or I don’t think I’d even bother because half the time I don’t even break even.

I think that might be the reason why there's a lot of stuff being sold cheaper on Ship-02 cause these whales aren't getting what they want and they sell the stuff they don't want for cheap on the market. Another man's trash is a another man's treasure type of thing yah know. = 3=

Then the overpriced stuff is the stuff that all the whales want.

@ZENCHI-REBORN said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Converting cubes and selling grinders is a very painful task, so it doesn't cause much inflation.

Just use a Macro, you don't have to worry about being banned. I mean, they didn't even ban literal hackers who confessed to cheating with video proof to get rank 1 and steal premium currency lol.

For @ZENCHI-REBORN 's sake I am gonna speak for him and say that he is being sarcastic and does not condone the use of bannable third party software because I care about my fellow Ship-02 citizens. o 3o

@Zarozian said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Even with 02’s more generous buyers

that might be the reason why there's a lot of stuff being sold cheaper on Ship-02

Might wanna try reading there bub. Or just paying attention to a point made across several topics disagreeing with this silly claim of yours.

Scratch is RNG, sometimes you get trash that is better off being turned into recycle badges. Even with 02’s more generous buyers, nobody is paying 5m for a crummy male outerwear. You’re lucky to sell those for 1m on any ship tbh. It’s all part of the risk. I buy scratch for the bonus prize emotes or I don’t think I’d even bother because half the time I don’t even break even.

I think that might be the reason why there's a lot of stuff being sold cheaper on Ship-02 cause these whales aren't getting what they want and they sell the stuff they don't want for cheap on the market. Another man's trash is a another man's treasure type of thing yah know. = 3=

Then the overpriced stuff is the stuff that all the whales want.

No there's.. no they're not selling cheaper, things are still very pricey. What is being sold cheaper? Maybe some really ugly basewears, outerwears, etc? What even would be considered 'cheap' on this economy? Any hot items that look good or mesh well with other clothing items typically go for like.. 20mil or more I'd say? Which I should add is going to for sure go up once the engine update drops.

@Miraglyth said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Even with 02’s more generous buyers

that might be the reason why there's a lot of stuff being sold cheaper on Ship-02

Might wanna try reading there bub. Or just paying attention to a point made across several topics disagreeing with this silly claim of yours.

Yes, thank you.

I wanted two items on two different ships so I spent $ on each the other day. One example off the top of my head is I couldn’t make a sale on my Messy Long Hair until I lowered it to 38m on ship01. My Messy Long Hair on ship02 instantly sold for 44m(a whole 1m cheaper than anybody else). Ship01 players don’t entertain high prices at all. Ship02 bought all my stuff in under thirty minutes even though they were overpaying compared to another ship.

Zaro ...you are beyond salvation, you are the reason why the phrase "the cementery is full of good intentions" was born in the first place.

this exist since E2 magatsu, but the market will explode this week.

For @ZENCHI-REBORN 's sake I am gonna speak for him and say that he is being sarcastic and does not condone the use of bannable third party software because I care about my fellow Ship-02 citizens. o 3o

Fucking lmao. Sega doesn't mind the use of macros since they're a staple in TAs and nobody wants to spend hours going through exchanging for grinders to then sell to an NPC. I've been using shit for years on JP and not a single warning, used them throughout global too and nothing.

@Fross said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Fucking lmao. Sega doesn't mind the use of macros since they're a staple in TAs and nobody wants to spend hours going through exchanging for grinders to then sell to an NPC. I've been using shit for years on JP and not a single warning, used them throughout global too and nothing.

A macro isn't a cheat tho, a cheat is something that breaks what's supposed to happen normally in the game.

Say, like going through walls for faster clear times to give an example.

Do you think I'd sell any emote I scratched for just 20 millions now that everyone is carrying this much meseta? Now that's this easy to have that many meseta?

No way, not selling any emote or accessory below 10mil, and good and on demand ones not gonna be below 60mil.

This just made everything more expensive, and everyone poorer.

Good grief I hate capitalism so dang much. Can't even escape it in a game. Yet people shout "don't bring up politics" as if capitalism isn't political lol. Glad I got my good stuff before people started being overly greedy and selfish. Another good reason to escape MMORPGs. PEOPLE seem to ruin whatever they get their hands on now just to have MORE MORE MORE. smdh Entire world is toxic.

@BloodyKyona said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Do you think I'd sell any emote I scratched for just 20 millions now that everyone is carrying this much meseta? Now that's this easy to have that many meseta?

No way, not selling any emote or accessory below 10mil, and good and on demand ones not gonna be below 60mil.

This just made everything more expensive, and everyone poorer.

Good grief I hate capitalism so dang much. Can't even escape it in a game. Yet people shout "don't bring up politics" as if capitalism isn't political lol. Glad I got my good stuff before people started being overly greedy and selfish. Another good reason to escape MMORPGs. PEOPLE seem to ruin whatever they get their hands on now just to have MORE MORE MORE. smdh Entire world is toxic.

Uh, huh? The heck?

I don't really want to jump to politics but despite the kind of economy of PSO2 has some capitalist aspects, the way CURRENCY is managed is closer to communist countries. I mean, hyperinflation and stuff. Keynesian economics.

That's where the issue begins.

@Prancing_Cat said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Zaro ...you are beyond salvation, you are the reason why the phrase "the cementery is full of good intentions" was born in the first place.

LOL!

Actually the saying goes like this: "The path to hell is paved with good intentions!".

But you need to go through hell to become a good person anyways. So why not right? = w=

Though clearly I have an ulterior motive with this. = 3=

LOL!

Actually the saying goes like this: "The path to hell is paved with good intentions!".

But you need to go through hell to become a good person anyways. So why not right? = w=

The only thing you'll gain from this is to make new players pick non-ship2 and go to other ships.

Only veterans will remain in Ship 2.

LOL!

The only thing you'll gain from this is to make new players pick non-ship2 and go to other ships.

Ship-02 is already a brand name.

People will join us regardless now. Just like how people mindlessly spend their entire paychecks on SUPREME, Nike, Rolex, Christian Louboutin, and etc because of how powerful their brands are. = w=

Rest assured people will choose us first. The real question is....can Sega servers handle it or will we crash into a fiery oblivion like how we did before back during PC launch when Shipp-02 became so full that no one can change channels or even enter the game due to not enough space? = w=

LOL!

Ship-02 is already a brand name.

People will join us regardless now. Just like how people mindlessly spend their entire paychecks on SUPREME, Nike, Rolex, Christian Louboutin, and etc because of how powerful their brands are. = w=

Rest assured people will choose us first. The real question is....can Sega servers handle it or will we crash into a fiery oblivion like how we did before back during PC launch when Shipp-02 became so full that no one can change channels or even enter the game due to not enough space? = w=

Yeah, and when people join in and return to NGS as well as any NGS newcomers, Ship 2 will be backed up more than likely. I strongly encourage people to choose other ships so we have a healthy balance between the 4 of them.