Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.

Here yah go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z20wapDZak

So for those who'd rather read.

1. Trade in 13-14 Star Weapons For EX-Cubes at the Swap Shop.

2. Use EX-Cubes to buy multiple stacks of Grinders at the EX-Cube Shop.

3. Every three stacks sold to any NPC is 1Mil.

4. Remember to join Ship-02 to show your gratitude. ;>

Goob job posting this, can't wait for the market to explode after everyone starts dumping their half million excubes and everyone has too much meseta.

This was a secret? lol... thought it was just another ship 2 spam thread

@HarmlessSyan said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Don't blame a ship for a single spammer.

.... I anticipate another "NERF" Coming.- Things like these should be exclusive to Discord away from Prying eyes.

@ZENCHI-REBORN said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

Goob job posting this, can't wait for the market to explode after everyone starts dumping their half million excubes and everyone has too much meseta.

This is to help people with their last ditch efforts to get the last few cosmetics they want or the last few augments that they want on their gear to help them finish up what they need to do. = w=

New Genesis is almost here anyways so why not help the rest of the common folk out? o 3o

With the Cradle of Darkness UQ...all of you should have no problems getting all the EX-Cubes and 13-15 star weapons that you need to do this and become rich! NOW WE CAN BUY EVERYTHING THAT WE EVER WANTED AND SO MUCH MORE! O _O

With this I will make everyone in Ship-02 and all other ships rich! O 3O!

alt text

@Zarozian said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

This is to help people with their last ditch efforts to get the last few cosmetics they want or the last few augments that they want on their gear to help them finish up what they need to do. = w=

New Genesis is almost here anyways so why not help the rest of the common folk out? o 3o

With the Cradle of Darkness UQ...all of you should have no problems getting all the EX-Cubes and 13-15 star weapons that you need to do this and become rich! NOW WE CAN BUY EVERYTHING THAT WE EVER WANTED AND SO MUCH MORE! O _O

alt text

You... You don't know how market or economy works, right?

If everyone has a lot of meseta out of nowhere that's not being rich, that's just inflation.

New players will join the game and find, I don't know, costumes and tickets going for over 10 or 100 millions instead of what we currently have.

Do you think I'd sell any emote I scratched for just 20 millions now that everyone is carrying this much meseta? Now that's this easy to have that many meseta?

No way, not selling any emote or accessory below 10mil, and good and on demand ones not gonna be below 60mil.

This just made everything more expensive, and everyone poorer.

alt text

This happened on JP servers and is part of the reason why things inflated as much as they did.

It's also why suddenly one day most AC scratch items started shooting up to 20 million or higher as a base price on ship 2.

(also a lot of people have known about this for months and have done it when low on cash, myself included, just that now we're getting flooded with cubes)

@IAMCRAIG said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

This happened on JP servers and is part of the reason why things inflated as much as they did.

It's also why suddenly one day most AC scratch items started shooting up to 20 million or higher as a base price on ship 2.

(also a lot of people have known about this for months and have done it when low on cash, myself included, just that now we're getting flooded with cubes)

I anticipate next scratch items to be way way more expensive.

Maybe not common costumes, but emotes and wanted accessories will all be at a base price above 40mil.

Heh all according to plan. = w=

alt text

It is. It's also another comically misleading topic. 4 million? 8 minutes? Where are these numbers coming from?

4 million works out to 333⅓ EX-Cubes. Suppose your item hunting nets you 13★ and 14★ weapons in a 2:1 ratio and you indiscriminately cube everything (instead of keeping more of the latter), it would take around 61 13★ weapons and 31 14★ weapons to get 333⅓ EX-Cubes. (In the process you'd lose around 150k appraising the unidentified weapons but let's set that aside for brevity.)

So... is the 8 minutes to identify all those unappraised drops, convert them all into EX-Cubes, convert those into Grinders and lastly sell them all? It could probably be done a little quicker unless you wanted to take a bit of time looking for any drops in that you might wish to keep (good 8-slot augment sets that might be useful affix fodder in particular). That's fine.

But it forgets the time needed to farm 61 13★ weapons and 31 14★ weapons, or perhaps even to clear out the storage necessary to temporarily hold them in the first place. It's likely assuming Cradle of Darkness UH which is probably the only source that drops 13★ and 14★ in a ratio somewhere around that but also in that kind of volume. If so, that time needs to be added. Now it's not 8 minutes anymore.

More to the point, it's not any 8 minutes. Since the new schedule dropped on Wednesday morning we've had 20 scheduled Wild Easter windows and 2 Cradle of Darkness UH windows. There haven't been any unscheduled ones. The rest of this week has 1 more scheduled, next week there are 2, and the following week there's only 1! So in three weeks of scheduling we have 6 windows of Cradle of Darkness in total. Not a lot of opportunity! Also I think triggers (which unlike windows would take a few minutes to fill) are only in Fresh Finds and likely have an SG cost.

In short it seems like Sega may have already been aware of how rewarding this one UQ would be and limited its windows accordingly (maybe in response to any inflation it may have caused on JP?)

But hey, if we're ignoring combat time and the costs of both indiscriminately mulching potentially useful weapons into grinders (opportunity cost) and freeing up enough inventory and storage space to keep that many of Cradle's drops (admin cost), here's a few more totally sensible ways to make that money that you surely had no idea about until I mentioned them!!

1. Put up the 331: Pole Dance emote ticket you totally have in your Player Shop for 4 million!

2. It'll sell within 8 minutes because of how extreme of an undercut that is.

3. Remember to join Ship-01 to express reverence ;>

1. Turn in 16 Suppress: Bar Lodoses client orders.

2. It takes 30 seconds to turn in a client order, so that's under 8 minutes!!

3. Remember to join Ship-03 because "my main target audience isn't even people from other ships" ;>

1. Run two Tokyo Bonus Key: Rainbow quests!

2. Each run gives 2 million and takes under 4 minutes, so that's 4 million in under 8 minutes!!

3. Remember to join Ship-04 because I'm not elitist but you common folk need my supreme wisdom! ;>

😴 999 Excube is around 12m meseta from selling grinders.

@Teasa said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

😴 999 Excube is around 12m meseta from selling grinders.

Good morning! And that's right! So if you're like everyone else that has 15k Ex-Cubes cause of those Cradle of Darkness UQs, then you will have 180 Million!

@Miraglyth said in Easiest Way To Get 4Million In 8 minutes.:

It is. It's also another comically misleading topic. 4 million? 8 minutes? Where are these numbers coming from?

4 million works out to 333⅓ EX-Cubes. Suppose your item hunting nets you 13★ and 14★ weapons in a 2:1 ratio and you indiscriminately cube everything (instead of keeping more of the latter), it would take around 61 13★ weapons and 31 14★ weapons to get 333⅓ EX-Cubes. (In the process you'd lose around 150k appraising the unidentified weapons but let's set that aside for brevity.)

So... is the 8 minutes to identify all those unappraised drops, convert them all into EX-Cubes, convert those into Grinders and lastly sell them all? It could probably be done a little quicker unless you wanted to take a bit of time looking for any drops in that you might wish to keep (good 8-slot augment sets that might be useful affix fodder in particular). That's fine.

But it forgets the time needed to farm 61 13★ weapons and 31 14★ weapons, or perhaps even to clear out the storage necessary to temporarily hold them in the first place. It's likely assuming Cradle of Darkness UH which is probably the only source that drops 13★ and 14★ in a ratio somewhere around that but also in that kind of volume. If so, that time needs to be added. Now it's not 8 minutes anymore.

More to the point, it's not any 8 minutes. Since the new schedule dropped on Wednesday morning we've had 20 scheduled Wild Easter windows and 2 Cradle of Darkness UH windows. There haven't been any unscheduled ones. The rest of this week has 1 more scheduled, next week there are 2, and the following week there's only 1! So in three weeks of scheduling we have 6 windows of Cradle of Darkness in total. Not a lot of opportunity! Also I think triggers (which unlike windows would take a few minutes to fill) are only in Fresh Finds and likely have an SG cost.

In short it seems like Sega may have already been aware of how rewarding this one UQ would be and limited its windows accordingly (maybe in response to any inflation it may have caused on JP?)

But hey, if we're ignoring combat time and the costs of both indiscriminately mulching potentially useful weapons into grinders (opportunity cost) and freeing up enough inventory and storage space to keep that many of Cradle's drops (admin cost), here's a few more totally sensible ways to make that money that you surely had no idea about until I mentioned them!!

1. Put up the 331: Pole Dance emote ticket you totally have in your Player Shop for 4 million!

2. It'll sell within 8 minutes because of how extreme of an undercut that is.

3. Remember to join Ship-01 to express reverence ;>

1. Turn in 16 Suppress: Bar Lodoses client orders.

2. It takes 30 seconds to turn in a client order, so that's under 8 minutes!!

3. Remember to join Ship-03 because "my main target audience isn't even people from other ships" ;>

1. Run two Tokyo Bonus Key: Rainbow quests!

2. Each run gives 2 million and takes under 4 minutes, so that's 4 million in under 8 minutes!!

3. Remember to join Ship-04 because I'm not elitist but you common folk need my supreme wisdom! ;>

It is indeed misleading, but not for the reasons you mentioned. 4 million in 8 hours is small finger speed and power. I can get 12 mil in that period if not more just from excube trading.

I'm amazed how you always write so much attempting to twist things in your favor and still fail.