Premium should allow you to change your hair color and cast color

I mean it's pretty much a monthly subscription in a F2P MMO, there's so many cash transactions already so just go ahead and make hair color and cast color free with premium like Phantasy Star Universe? Thanks.

I’d just be happy if I didn’t have to use a color change pass to change my skin color or secondary hair color as a CAST. Color change passes are a lot harder to get than a salon pass.

But if it was rolled into Premium then I’d be happy too!

TBH I feel like these two things are so essential for the individual ensembles that changing them shouldn't cost anything at all. If anything premium should allow people to change the more universal stuff like like character height / proportions for free.

I wish I could change hair color without using whole salon pass, maybe for 30-40sg or something.

Really annoying that full body morph costs the same as hair color change.

All salon should be free in premium. This is the most worthless premium of any game.

Even black desert online at least allows this, even for your horse's gear too. Don't call it premium if you're gonna be this stingy.

They do give Salon passes, but for those that like to change their loot every week it isn't enough.

@Ki-Rin said in Premium should allow you to change your hair color and cast color:

All salon should be free in premium. This is the most worthless premium of any game.

100% agree. It’s not worth my money.