My PSO2 crash after press "Game Start"

My pso2 crash or force close after click "Game Start", just showing off black screen with blank icon on my taskbar. After that just force close and nothing happen. Already turn off my Core Isolation, updating my Windows 10 to 20H22(?, i forgot it), adding my PSO2 directories to windows security exlusion and not fix anything.

Ah, problem solved. But another problem com up. So, my pso2 running on my GPU before, the problem on there. I changed to Processor and can running, but you know i want this PSO2 running on my GPU instead my CPU. how to changed it? i use Laptop with 2 Graphic on there.

@Fandy-Riski said in My PSO2 crash after press "Game Start":

Ah, problem solved. But another problem com up. So, my pso2 running on my GPU before, the problem on there. I changed to Processor and can running, but you know i want this PSO2 running on my GPU instead my CPU. how to changed it? i use Laptop with 2 Graphic on there.

If it is a laptop with 2 GPUs, you have to disable the onboard one to use the dedicated one. This can typically be done in Device Manager after it is set to use the dedicated GPU from the BIOS.

@Ragnawind Not fix it, maybe from the pso2. Already Downgrade driver and still got same error. And force to play on my GPU too still same.