Wild Easter Urgent Quest GLOBAL 2021 thoughts

@Milk said in Wild Easter Urgent Quest GLOBAL 2021 thoughts:

Holy heck I didn’t think it was even possible to get so much garbage loot from UH. I got seven star trash from the appraisal, it cost me more meseta than it was worth!

You know how the untekked item drop rate goes up to 100% when you have a Vraolet with level 3 potential in your inventory? I wish that there would be an item + talisman combo that reduces the untekked item drop rate to 0%. Also, the ability to appraise items in the campship would be nice (which btw. was possible in PSO1) as well as the ability to use the swap shop while "on the field".

The only issue I have with it is because the emperappy isn't a seasonal one (it seems?) it doesn't drop Augment Guidance.

The Yamato Factor is still worth it overall, and people are buying high slot stuff to upslot anyways.

@Ezodagrom Exactly, Like I mentioned- "it's just a Mish-mash of left over assetss:..

This one was completely overshadowed by UH Cradle and Drawn to Darkness. I've gotten some units with a high slot count but that's the best thing I've seen. The comments in the thread confirm that I haven't been unlucky.

@Xaelon said in Wild Easter Urgent Quest GLOBAL 2021 thoughts:

This one was completely overshadowed by UH Cradle and Drawn to Darkness. I've gotten some units with a high slot count but that's the best thing I've seen. The comments in the thread confirm that I haven't been unlucky.

It also doesn't help that currently UH Cradle and Drawn to Darkness won't really appear that much compared to the Easter event, and even when they will show up UH Cradle and Drawn to Darkness show up at some of the worst times in the game.

@NotWhoUThink Yeah, that's been the problem with the UQ schedule as of late. The ones that people want to do aren't scheduled enough and instead we get a schedule full of Wild Easter.

This UQ is the 2020 pre-luster april version of wild easter.

That's why nothing useful drops.

It's a waste of time of an UQ.

I skip it unless I feel like jumping in a lower difficulty to speed up others levelling.

The songs volume needs to be increased, it is really quiet.

@ZENCHI-REBORN That makes a lot of sense actually. Too bad.

Hi all, thank you for sharing your thoughts on Wild Easter. I'll let the devs know you feel.

@GM-Deynger said in Wild Easter Urgent Quest GLOBAL 2021 thoughts:

Hi all, thank you for sharing your thoughts on Wild Easter. I'll let the devs know you feel.

PSSSSH... Like it's going to make any difference.

@Sakesubaki said in Wild Easter Urgent Quest GLOBAL 2021 thoughts:

@GM-Deynger said in Wild Easter Urgent Quest GLOBAL 2021 thoughts:

PSSSSH... Like it's going to make any difference.

Honestly, just pretend like the GMs don’t exist. They aren’t very good at their job anyways.