Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....

@RainGnyu said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

@Kodiakmax said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

@RainGnyu Congtrats! Only 22999; 22998; 22997... until you hve the camo, too! Who says counting isn't fun!

😱 what is the fastest way to finish the goal of 23000!

More Cradle 😈

Seriously, that quest probably throws more enemies at you than any other right now.

@RainGnyu You've probably already started grinding kills, but do yourself a favor and make a note of how many kills you have at the Visphone under achievements. There's no other way to track how many kills you have left besides manually tracking it via the number there. Anyway, here's my two cents on farming kills for your camo:

If you're not sick of cradle yet, you can do more of that. You already know how many mobs that place throws at you if you're lucky enough to get a good long PSE. Drawn to Darkness is a decent alternative to cradle. It has a lot of mobs, but no chance for PSE.

Other than that you can spam Haru TA over and over, which is 100 mobs per 2-3 minute clear. If you have the option, I suggest streaming something on your other screen while you do this.

Some of the recommended quests (the buster one and the mothership one) are OK options too if you want to do something different to mix things up. They're not as efficient as cradle or Haru TA though.

Wow!! I just got two more J-Swords......when you don’t want them. Dropping like it’s hot. Cool wish I could trade it to someone?

@RainGnyu The first one is always the hardest. I got an extra one myself during last PSO2 day, I wish I could give it to my friend who wants the camo.

I don't think 15* stuff will ever become tradable, but I will hold on to the swords regardless.

@Xaelon said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

@RainGnyu The first one is always the hardest. I got an extra one myself during last PSO2 day, I wish I could give it to my friend who wants the camo.

I don't think 15* stuff will ever become tradable, but I will hold on to the swords regardless.

About how long did it take to unseal it?

Also I want to know if the GMs can give us hints to other treasures like this. That is in PSO2 right now? Is the GMs even reading/listening to these forum threads anymore?

Shouldn’t there be something for all classes to discover like this?

@RainGnyu said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

About how long did it take to unseal it?

Thanks to post history here and on discord I can tell you that it took me about 4-5 days to get the camo.

Do note that I didn't grind the kills right away, and didn't really prioritize grinding them out super hard. I just took the sword with me as I leveled Hero and did UQs and the like. I did get impatient and got the last 4000 or so kills in Haru TA.

Also I want to know if the GMs can give us hints to other treasures like this. That is in PSO2 right now? Is the GMs even reading/listening to these forum threads anymore?

Shouldn’t there be something for all classes to discover like this?

It certainly would have been neat if every class had access to an 'unsealed' weapon that could be turned into a camo. I don't think we're likely to see such a thing in PSO2, but there's a chance maybe NGS will have something like that.

Ok what is going on..........I am past the 23000 kills to unlock the camo. What the hell is going on? Yes I have check the title counter. Still nothing!

@RainGnyu Are all of those kills with the Sealed Nodachi? The count is for the Player, not just a single character, so if you have alts their kills don't count. If you swapped weapons, those kills wouldn't count, either. It can feel like a slog but don't give up.

@RainGnyu Remember: the sword has to be your active weapon. It's not enough to just have it equipped. It needs to be in your hand if you want credit for any kills happening in your current area.

It sounds like you're close to how many you need so you could do what I did at the the end and check the title counter every 100 kills (10 runs of Haru TA).

I have been fighting with the sword itself and no camo covering on it. But I have been doing the group Cradle runs after I got the sword because the kill count is higher could this be the issue?

Do I have to do solo runs?

Ok is this a bad joke! Something isn’t right!

@RainGnyu You've gotta be close. Keep at it.

Now I understand the Insane part of the thread topic!

Ok! What am I doing wrong? Am I resetting to count records? I play on XBox one......