Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....

@Xaelon said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

@RainGnyu I had to do constant cradle runs for about a week to get mine to finally drop so I know how you're feeling. I was running at a lower overall RDR back when I farmed mine though.

There's no secret to it. You just have to keep spamming cradle. The only other thing you can do is pray you get lots of PSEs. Every PSE you get is a real shot at getting it because of the sheer number of mobs dying. Every single mob in cradle has a chance to drop 15* stuff including the sword.

Wow cool I feel better now......on the real. Thanks!

Nice SJS memories from PSO. I remember that nobody knew for a long time how to get the unsealed version and that only the hacked version was floating around.

I also want to keep this thread alive so people keep popping those trigger!

Also what other ways can I increase the % drop rate? Got a 400% running right now!?

@RainGnyu Booster, Tri Booster, EX Booster/EX Tri Booster. There is a Premium 50% Triboost and another 50% from Daily Orders. Concert boost when available. With Premium there is also Premium Drink 2 that boosts RDR, no numbers on that,though. A full party of players gives a 40% Tri Boost. These are the only RDR boosts that I am aware of. Don't worry about triggers stopping, this is Cradle after all. The only reason the trigger spam will stop is if SEGA removes them or nerfs it hard.

I want to pull my hair out but I got none!

I feel your pain, I played for six months without one 13 star drop. 15 star drops are more common but the REAL rares are vanishingly rare.

And now, I finally have the Title and camo!

Wait what! vanishingly rare?

@RainGnyu Just talking about the abysmal drop rates for things like Sealed Nodachi.

Sooooooooooooooo Happy! I got it today with 8 augment! Wow so cool! What other secret does this game have? I want more!?

@RainGnyu Congtrats! Only 22999; 22998; 22997... until you hve the camo, too! Who says counting isn't fun!

@Kodiakmax said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

@RainGnyu Congtrats! Only 22999; 22998; 22997... until you hve the camo, too! Who says counting isn't fun!

Lol.......Cool!

@RainGnyu Congratulations. You've dealt with the hard part.

Now all you have to do is murder a small army. If you haven't finished leveling Hero or Hunter I recommend doing that while you farm your kills.

Otherwise, how you get your kills is up to you. The only restriction I know of is that the sword has to be your active weapon.

@Xaelon said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

@RainGnyu Congratulations. You've dealt with the hard part.

Now all you have to do is murder a small army. If you haven't finished leveling Hero or Hunter I recommend doing that while you farm your kills.

Otherwise, how you get your kills is up to you. The only restriction I know of is that the sword has to be your active weapon.

Thank you!

@Kodiakmax said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

😱 what is the fastest way to finish the goal of 23000!