Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....

@RainGnyu said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

Wait what! OP got banned? Why?

Spamming forums most likely. These forums have almost died out completely with the bans they started doing last September/October. Were a lot more people until they set some ground rules and hired more GM's to moderate the game's community.

Can’t someone place this item on the market?

People can sell it right.......they just have to get a release ticket, right?

@RainGnyu It is a 15* so it is untradeable, probably the camo as well.

@Zarozian said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

alt text

alt text

alt text

WHERE MUH CRAZIES AT?! O 3O

This is the camo and I looked and the seal part was also 13 stars. I could be wrong tho.

@RainGnyu See the not symbol? Untradeable. It is a title reward, making it sellable wouldn't make sense.

I tried but failed! I give up!!!

@RainGnyu said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

Wow......is this game that dead? I got a cradle/drawn to darkness UQ Trigger active just wait on people?! Ship one! Block 42

I hope I am not waisting this trigger?!

Try activating the trigger on a popular block. If you activate it on a block with only a few players on it, then nobody will see it.

@HermitST said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

Wow......is this game that dead? I got a cradle/drawn to darkness UQ Trigger active just wait on people?! Ship one! Block 42

I hope I am not waisting this trigger?!

Try activating the trigger on a popular block. If you activate it on a block with only a few players on it, then nobody will see it.

Thank you!

I did notice that Block 2 is doing them a lot! But also notice I need a lot of bank space! Crazy amount of bank space!!!!! I had to buy all five of the extended storage rooms! Crazy amount of stuff that I don’t know what to do with.

I did notice that Block 2 is doing them a lot! But also notice I need a lot of bank space! Crazy amount of bank space!!!!! I had to buy all five of the extended storage rooms! Crazy amount of stuff that I don’t know what to do with.

Surely you don't need that amount of storage, not unless you are doing another run without clearing your storage first.

@HermitST said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

Surely you don't need that amount of storage, not unless you are doing another run without clearing your storage first.

Just in the last two days I have been doing back to back runs just so I don’t miss any chance I can get to obtain that J sword!

Also thank you all who put up the Tiggers to give us the opportunity! Thank You Block 2 community!

@RainGnyu Good luck man. Don't give up. It'll drop for you.

Still no drop! Seem like I can never get these rare drops or items. I try really hard but can never obtain those hard to get items!

Still no luck! How are people getting the good stuff! I also have a 400% popping and still nothing!

@RainGnyu I had to do constant cradle runs for about a week to get mine to finally drop so I know how you're feeling. I was running at a lower overall RDR back when I farmed mine though.

There's no secret to it. You just have to keep spamming cradle. The only other thing you can do is pray you get lots of PSEs. Every PSE you get is a real shot at getting it because of the sheer number of mobs dying. Every single mob in cradle has a chance to drop 15* stuff including the sword.