Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....

@HermitST said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

@RainGnyu

A few pages back I said I got one, but I didn't know it was valuable so I turned the sword into materials instead of grinding for the camo.

Damn that is right! Makes me think what else is out there?

Happy you got another but also cringe a little thinking what you going to have to go though.

@RainGnyu said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

I wish there was more stuff like this too but considering how long the JP version of PSO2 has been running I would guess that everything's been found. We'll have to hope NGS will have hidden world quests like what WoW has done with some of the secret mounts in that game.

@Xaelon said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

@RainGnyu said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

I wish there was more stuff like this too but considering how long the JP version of PSO2 has been running I would guess that everything's been found. We'll have to hope NGS will have hidden world quests like what WoW has done with some of the secret mounts in that game.

Question I have is.............does this version of the game have to end? Can’t we have both this and that? Sometimes and this is my personal opinion. Making a game more graphical pleasing doesn’t make the game more enjoyable. Overly complicating the aspect doesn’t make it more satisfying. Sometimes keeping it simple is more rewarding. To me Sega has tapped into aspect of the game that is unique like costume and cosmetics! People want to be individualize in the gaming community. Trying to keep up with he joneses is not what I think will make PSO2 more successful.

I give an example!

Instead of everyone come together to kill an elder beast ..........why not come together and repair a starship? Perspective?

@RainGnyu Sega has mentioned that they will keep supporting PSO2 along side NGS but we don't know what means yet. It could be anything from developing new content to simply keeping the servers running.

The main thing standing in the way of PSO2 getting new content is simply manpower. It takes A LOT of time, effort and money to develop a game so I don't know if Sega has enough personnel to develop content for both games simultaneously.