Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....

@RainGnyu Unless you're killing things with another weapon you can't be doing anything wrong. Literally all you have to do is have the sword in your hand when things die in your current area. I think you may be overestimating how many kills you're getting per run of whatever you're doing though.

As I recommended earlier do 10 runs of Haru TA (which comes out to 1000 kills in about 30 minutes) and check the title counter. Repeat for as long as it takes. You can track what run you're on (and how many kills you've gotten) by typing what run number you're on in party chat.

@Xaelon said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

@RainGnyu Unless you're killing things with another weapon you can't be doing anything wrong. Literally all you have to do is have the sword in your hand when things die in your current area. I think you may be overestimating how many kills you're getting per run of whatever you're doing though.

As I recommended earlier do 10 runs of Haru TA (which comes out to 1000 kills in about 30 minutes) and check the title counter. Repeat for as long as it takes. You can track what run you're on (and how many kills you've gotten) by typing what run number you're on in party chat.

You know what! I think you are right! I think I counted wrong! I think I am almost there!

Yep! Something is not right! What did I do wrong? What can stop the count of reset it.

@RainGnyu Just keep going, I hit this point too. It feels like you should be done, right? Don't give up! When you get the alert to check the title counter it'll all be worth it!

@RainGnyu You can't reset your progress on the title. Why would you want to? That'd just make the mental torture last even longer.

You just gotta stick it out. Maybe you should take a break for a day.

Finally OMG! Fing Finally! I got the Camo! Now This was No joke and never what to do this shit again! I am far from the best player in this game and this grind was brutal! Thank you all for keep-on pushing me to finish the goal! I almost gave up thinking it was a prank or something. Now I am going to rock the Title for a long time and squeeze all the enjoyment out of this accomplishment I can Fing get!!!!!

@RainGnyu See? I knew you had to be close to finishing it. Make sure you lock your camo if you haven't already. There's no way to get another one of those if you were to discard it by mistake.

@RainGnyu Great job! I knew you could do it! It felt like I was grinding it forever, too. Welcome to the Asylum!

@Xaelon said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

@RainGnyu See? I knew you had to be close to finishing it. Make sure you lock your camo if you haven't already. There's no way to get another one of those if you were to discard it by mistake.

First thing I did! Talk about throwing the controller in to the Flatscreen!!!

Well guess this thread can die.......thank you guys! Really couldn’t have done it with you guys.....on the real!

I finally got another Sealed Nodachi, time to turn it into materials again like I did last time 😁

@HermitST said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

I finally got another Sealed Nodachi, time to turn it into materials again like I did last time 😁

What do you mean?

Arks code of Honor!

@RainGnyu I believe @HermitST posted a while back about how they disassembled a Sealed Nodachi before they knew it unlocked a camo.

@RainGnyu

A few pages back I said I got one, but I didn't know it was valuable so I turned the sword into materials instead of grinding for the camo.