Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....

@RainGnyu Good luck! Time to break out all those boosters you've been sitting on and go live in cradle UH for a few days.

Wait wait wait, hold on a sec.........you're telling me I shouldn't have turned my Unsealed Nodachi into crafting materials? 😐 😩

@HermitST Umm, yes?

@HermitST RIP

To be fair, there's no way you could have known this weapon was special unless you were aware of the weapon from PSO1. It is to my knowledge the only weapon in PSO2 that gives a weapon camo.

The OP got banned guys. Person will no longer plague the forums with useless fodder posts.

@Zeke said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

The OP got banned guys. Person will no longer plague the forums with useless fodder posts.

OP will likely be back with yet another account. I’m impressed with the speed of the mods removing all of those useless threads, that’s a lot of work.

Wait what! OP got banned? Why?

@RainGnyu He got banned for being too much of a chad

I dropped kicked him off the forums

What mission do I need to do to get the drop?

@RainGnyu Sealed Nodachi can drop from Sodam/Shiva from divide quests step 31-35 (you would need to defeat them), ultimate quest Sodam, cradle/drawn to darkness UQ, and Final Lament UQ.

I got the cradle Trigger going on right now! But not many people on? Must not be popular run? If anyone want to run it ........I got one open!

Ship one! Block 42

Wow......is this game that dead? I got a cradle/drawn to darkness UQ Trigger active just wait on people?! Ship one! Block 42

I hope I am not waisting this trigger?!

@RainGnyu said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

Wait what! OP got banned? Why?

Spamming forums most likely. These forums have almost died out completely with the bans they started doing last September/October. Were a lot more people until they set some ground rules and hired more GM's to moderate the game's community.