Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....

What the odd that when I first read this thread, I got the Sealed Noadachi 15m later after the craddle run when I checked the storage

Now to grind it up and begin the wholesale slaughter of any mob I can find!

@Kodiakmax-101 said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

Finally got the Sealed Nodachi from Cradle! Woot!

Congrats! I want it too, looks like longsword from MH. Show it off once it’s finished please!

@Vashzaron I finally got the sword today. Just wanted to say "Thanks!" for tipping me off that it could drop from cradle UH. I probably never would have gotten it without your information.

My Sealed Nosachi dropped in Cradle UH, 8 slots :D. The potential is actually kinda nice as well, but the best part is the big ass Sephiroth style katana camo after 23k kills.

best way for 23k mobs...cradle or the harutokan timequest?

@HoDKenji It depends. There are merits to both. Regardless of what you choose to do I'd suggest going to the visaphone, opening the in game achievements and record how many enemies you've suppressed. Whenever you're done playing for the day, check it again. This way you can track roughly how many kills you have left to do. If you want to know what your progress is you'll have to manually track it, as the game won't tell you anywhere.

You can run Haru TA quickly by yourself with no waiting between runs. Cradle probably has more kills per minute assuming your group is able to proc PSEs. Without any PSEs, Haru TA is likely more efficient. My average clear time for that TA was around 2 minutes, meaning 50 kills per minute.

The catch with cradle is that unless you're supplying triggers it can be difficult to find back to back runs. You also have to clean out your inventory between cradle runs or whenever you run out of slots, which leads to more downtime, but can give you affix fodder and/or excubes. Haru TA on the other hand drops nothing.

Alternatively, if you haven't already leveled Hunter or Hero you could use any bonus keys you may have laying around. Those have a pretty good ratio of kills per minute too.

I got my camo last week while leveling Hero using a mixture of all of the above over the course of a week.

@Ryder-EXE said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

alt text

Got the drop yesterday and went to the TA right after and finished in about 2 hours

those must be some nutty 20 second runs

@Xaelon said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

@HoDKenji It depends. There are merits to both. Regardless of what you choose to do I'd suggest going to the visaphone, opening the in game achievements and record how many enemies you've suppressed. Whenever you're done playing for the day, check it again. This way you can track roughly how many kills you have left to do. If you want to know what your progress is you'll have to manually track it, as the game won't tell you anywhere.

You can run Haru TA quickly by yourself with no waiting between runs. Cradle probably has more kills per minute assuming your group is able to proc PSEs. Without any PSEs, Haru TA is likely more efficient. My average clear time for that TA was around 2 minutes, meaning 50 kills per minute.

The catch with cradle is that unless you're supplying triggers it can be difficult to find back to back runs. You also have to clean out your inventory between cradle runs or whenever you run out of slots, which leads to more downtime, but can give you affix fodder and/or excubes. Haru TA on the other hand drops nothing.

Alternatively, if you haven't already leveled Hunter or Hero you could use any bonus keys you may have laying around. Those have a pretty good ratio of kills per minute too.

I got my camo last week while leveling Hero using a mixture of all of the above over the course of a week.

Wait, does that mean we know for sure that others can kill enemies and you'll get credit for them? I grinded mine out myself in harukotan, but I've been asked a lot.

@Silhouette-0 said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

Wait, does that mean we know for sure that others can kill enemies and you'll get credit for them? I grinded mine out myself in harukotan, but I've been asked a lot.

My own experience farming the camo suggests that as long as the Sealed Nodachi is your active weapon you get credit for anything that dies in the current area. I farmed the last 5000 kills or so in Haro TA but the rest of my kills came from things like UQs (cradle, drawn, easter, Fire Swirl), Recommended Quests with other players, getting abducted twice while farming haru TA, and a few solo explorations.

Considering I had completed the majority of the kills for the title before going into Haru TA and I didn't play much content alone, I have to assume that kills made by other players count for the title's objective.

I wish I would have made a note of my total kills before starting the farm so I could have tracked it better but I didn't think about doing that until a few days after I got my Sealed Nodachi.

I am not understanding this thread?

@RainGnyu This thread discusses the Sealed Nodachi (a new 15* sword). Specifically how to farm the drop as well as what's the best method to farm the 23000 kills required for the sword's special title. The title grants a very cool looking sword camo that you cannot get anywhere else.

Depending on how kind RNG is or isn't (the sword is 15* meaning it's untradable), you may go "insane" depending on how many runs it takes you to get the drop. After that you have to deal with the mind-numbing task of killing 23000 monsters with the sword if you want the camo (which to be honest, there's no reason to farm the sword other than to get the camo). All in all, it does require a fair amount of persistence, unless you get extremely lucky of course.

The weapon and camo are also direct references to a very iconic weapon from PSO1 called the Sealed J-Sword, which would become unsealed after 23000 kills. Just like how the title works in PSO2.

@Xaelon said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

@RainGnyu This thread discusses the Sealed Nodachi (a new 15* sword). Specifically how to farm the drop as well as what's the best method to farm the 23000 kills required for the sword's special title. The title grants a very cool looking sword camo that you cannot get anywhere else.

Depending on how kind RNG is or isn't (the sword is 15* meaning it's untradable), you may go "insane" depending on how many runs it takes you to get the drop. After that you have to deal with the mind-numbing task of killing 23000 monsters with the sword if you want the camo (which to be honest, there's no reason to farm the sword other than to get the camo). All in all, it does require a fair amount of persistence, unless you get extremely lucky of course.

The weapon and camo are also direct references to a very iconic weapon from PSO1 called the Sealed J-Sword, which would become unsealed after 23000 kills. Just like how the title works in PSO2.

Very cool thank you!

well, just got mine from cradle. Leveling up hunter and hero now.pso20210430_093826_004.jpg

It's nice.

I want this now!