Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....

@Zarozian No, you don't. You can just farm the Sodam at 31. The method of holding a lobby for Sodam for others to join was used a bunch on JP to farm for this sword, and a couple other things. However, since Cradle UH basically shits out rare drops like crazy with this weapon being in the pool; it's best to just farm that trigger instead.

@Vashzaron This answer is actually very useful, so thank you. I didn't see the sealed sword listed in the featured drops for Cradle UH so I didn't know farming that place was an option. Hopefully they'll add triggers for this to the RWB shop at some point.

Another question for you. What class were you on when it dropped for you? I'm still not sure if switching to hunter would make me more likely to get sword drops. Sometimes it feels like drops are weighted to be usable by whatever class you are but other times it seems to make no difference.

@Xaelon You can get triggers for it in the alliance shop and with that you are able to check out the item log too. I was also Luster when I got my first, dont think it matters.

Why insane Why crazy

@ZENCHI-REBORN Cuz you have to get 23k kills with the Sealed weapon to get a title reward of the camo.

@Kodiakmax-101 said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

@ZENCHI-REBORN Cuz you have to get 23k kills with the Sealed weapon to get a title reward of the camo.

That's the insane crazy thing? 23k kills?

@ZENCHI-REBORN Insane/crazy, get the weapon, grind to +35, get 23k in the same day.

@Kodiakmax-101 said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

@ZENCHI-REBORN Insane/crazy, get the weapon, grind to +35, get 23k in the same day.

Sounds easy it's only 23k kills.

I'm curious though, there's other weapons with the same potential. Do they also give you a camo by doing the same thing? Or is it only the sword?

@Riesz Only the Sword, its a call back to how you would unseal it in PSO.

@Riesz It's just this sword. It is a callback to the fact that killing 23,000 enemies in the original PSO with the Sealed J-Sword changed it into the unsealed Tsumikiri J-Sword.

That's what I did. = 3=

@Vashzaron There are triggers in the alliance shop? This is news to me. Thanks for the information.

Flavor text is just so important for this game's weapons. I really wish they'd find the time to implement them all into the game.

Finally got the Sealed Nodachi from Cradle! Woot!