Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....

alt text

alt text

alt text

WHERE MUH CRAZIES AT?! O 3O

Did it multiple times in pso1. It doesnt really take too long to do it in pso2 just like 230 minutes of harukotan TA probably, more just autistic than hard.

Is the base weapon even available in global pso2 yet

The base weapon isn't available in JP either, so it's not available in Global. Tsumikiri is just a camo only.

@Matt said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

Tsumikiri is just a camo only.

Which I consider to be a good thing, no reason to butcher yet another iconic weapon.

Aw I want that but I don’t fully understand how you get it. Is that a title award?

@Milk When you have sealed j sword if you kill 23000 enemies with it equipped you get the title and it gives you the unsealed version. In PSO1 it had the same functionality except it was just a weapon and not a camo.

@Laep said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

@Milk When you have sealed j sword if you kill 23000 enemies with it equipped you get the title and it gives you the unsealed version. In PSO1 it had the same functionality except it was just a weapon and not a camo.

Oooh ok, thank you!

alt text

Got the drop yesterday and went to the TA right after and finished in about 2 hours

@Ryder-EXE said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

alt text

Got the drop yesterday and went to the TA right after and finished in about 2 hours

Welcome my fellow crazy! ;D

@Ryoga said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

@Matt said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

Tsumikiri is just a camo only.

Which I consider to be a good thing, no reason to butcher yet another iconic weapon.

I believe they are saving it for the future where it can appear as part of the main plot when we dive deeper into it's lore to learn this sword's story and who sealed this sword and why. = w=

Question for you owners of the sealed sword. I am assuming you got it from the 31-35 stage of divide. Did you need to fully kill the end boss or was just getting S rank enough to have it drop?

@Xaelon said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

Question for you owners of the sealed sword. I am assuming you got it from the 31-35 stage of divide. Did you need to fully kill the end boss or was just getting S rank enough to have it drop?

Not the answer you are looking for but you can get it from Cradle UH, its not that uncommon of a drop I feel but I may have gotten lucky with 2.

I was going to turn that into excubes mats but decided to hoard it instead.

I don't play hunter or hero because it's hard for me to reach ATK requirement without mag.

@Xaelon said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

You do need to kill Shiva for it to drop if you are farming Divide 35 for it.

@Laep said in Unsealed Nodachi: Only People Who Are Insane Will Have This Legendary Sword Camo.....:

When you have sealed j sword if you kill 23000 enemies with it equipped you get the title and it gives you the unsealed version.

Thanks for that. Until this was described I honestly thought it was just a couple regular-dropping / exchange camos and that the topic's creator was making stuff up again.