Revival scratch for Slacks [Ba] and Suit slacks [Ba]

Hi, I'm one of many ARKS playing a male character on ship 2 who have noticed that there are no more Slacks [Ba] on the market and there are only two Suit slacks [Ba]s listed at a pretty astronomical sum of meseta.

This item has always been on my wish list since starting the game last year. When I first started out sometime in June, the item was already selling for a large sum of meseta.

For a starting player like myself back then, I couldn't really imagine making enough meseta to afford these base wears. But it remained as a bucket list item to make my character feel "complete" as I've played the game over these last few months.

So on behalf of the players who play male characters and also have been seeking these base wears, we'd love to see them make a comeback. 🙇

Just another set of your average pants and a shirt, exactly like most male clothing. What's the difference between this specific one and the rest?

@Yggranya said in Revival scratch for Slacks [Ba] and Suit slacks [Ba]:

Just another set of your average pants and a shirt, exactly like most male clothing. What's the difference between this specific one and the rest?

To some it might seem that way, we're all entitled to our opinions.

It's like showing interest in things in real life too! 😳 You might walk down the street and encounter something/someone that interests you, whereas someone else could walk past that same thing/person and think nothing of them.

So, even if you personally think the base wears are average and look like any other male clothing, that doesn't necessarily take away from the value that myself and others put on it.

The heart wants what the heart wants (but the items have gotten too scarce to reasonably obtain).

Please 🙇

@Hoshii said in Revival scratch for Slacks [Ba] and Suit slacks [Ba]:

To some it might seem that way, we're all entitled to our opinions.

It's like showing interest in things in real life too! 😳 You might walk down the street and encounter something/someone that interests you, whereas someone else could walk past that same thing/person and think nothing of them.

So, even if you personally think the base wears are average and look like any other male clothing, that doesn't necessarily take away from the value that myself and others put on it.

Thank you, master of the obvious. I asked what the difference was compared to the rest, but whatever...

Thank you, master of the obvious. I asked what the difference was compared to the rest, but whatever...

My apologies, I thought you might've needed some clarification because it was apparent that this statement here:

Just another set of your average pants and a shirt, exactly like most male clothing.

was putting down the base wear that was being requested by suggesting that it was just like any other male base wear.

I responded to this specific statement by saying that those opinions towards male base wear are valid, however do not take away from the value that myself and others put on it.

We wouldn't be requesting Slacks[Ba] and Suit Slacks[Ba] if we thought they were (as you put it):

Just another set of your average pants and a shirt

I have mentioned that it's been fairly difficult to obtain this specific base wear because of the scarcity in supply. Additionally, these base wears specifically allow for more customization on formal wear for our characters.

If we're talking about Slacks [Ba] in particular:

alt text

What makes this stand out from let's say Premium Jeans [Ba]

alt text

Would be that the Slacks have a smaller belt and more formal shoes. They also match the colour scheme of the pants, whereas for some outfits the colour of the belt and shoes might clash with the pants.

An example I hear a lot when talking male fashion would be from Premium Cargo Pants [Ba]:

alt text

For some, the shoes in this base wear make it very difficult to mix and match with other outer wears because the colour scheme and patterns easily clash and ruin the uniformity of an entire look.

Whereas with Slacks[Ba], the basewear is very uniform in style/colour which makes it very easy to pair with other fashion items without clashing.

If you want to review the difference between Slacks[Ba]/Suit Slacks[Ba] and other male base wears, I suggest you take a look at: this link here.

Reviewing this information will make it very obvious what differences there are.

Then maybe, I won't need to explain things in an obvious way.