When fireswirl releases please give us the 20th anniversary webpanel

@Miraglyth said in When fireswirl releases please give us the 20th anniversary webpanel:

Back to the topic for a moment, the thought occurs to me; has Global ever used the words "20th Anniversary" anywhere?

It's literally the same event.

Lack of webpanel doesn't really matter, they were just some glorified extra boosts and stuff we generally get anyway while giving people the "feeling" that they are earning it.

Releasing Fire Swirl without the anniversary shop to any degree was a massive misstep though. There is absolutely no reason to run this UQ, and despite being at the "end" of JP while essentially being on par minus like one content piece, we are missing so many things such as 13* grinder exchanges, rinser shop, certain useful weapons, and so on and so forth.

I'm not sure what their game plan is here but everyone I know is extremely disappointed right now.

@Matt Untradeable camos perhaps is a reason, then again I don't know if they were originally tradeable in Japan too anyway, as I know we've been getting some camos made untradeable.

alt text

@RikaPSO said in When fireswirl releases please give us the 20th anniversary webpanel:

@Miraglyth said in When fireswirl releases please give us the 20th anniversary webpanel:

Back to the topic for a moment, the thought occurs to me; has Global ever used the words "20th Anniversary" anywhere?

It's literally the same event.

Yeah but we haven't got most of it. Just the NPCs visiting and the UQ. No universal accumulation goals, no anniversary shop, no Xia. No mention of Phantasy Star Online having turned 20. It doesn't really feel like we got the event at all, you know?

@Matt said in When fireswirl releases please give us the 20th anniversary webpanel:

Lack of webpanel doesn't really matter, they were just some glorified extra boosts and stuff we generally get anyway while giving people the "feeling" that they are earning it.

It's webpanels are still fun though. Least to me. That's the point. Was never about the rewards from the panels.

And yes Sega really botched this. Not having any of the event stuff pretty much means, I'm just going to run the quest a few times and that's it.

Yeah but we haven't got most of it. Just the NPCs visiting and the UQ. No universal accumulation goals, no anniversary shop, no Xia. No mention of Phantasy Star Online having turned 20. It doesn't really feel like we got the event at all, you know?

But it should. : And now we're left with a urgent quest we're not gonna play much. At least I won't. I can see JP got something we didn't and that's all that matters. :'D

Is it right jp get's a event version of this and we don't?

@Vashzaron said in When fireswirl releases please give us the 20th anniversary webpanel:

Most disappointing part is no English version of the song in the UQ

We've definitely got the new Takenobu Mitsuyoshi English version, I've heard that in four runs now and the original JP version once. I've still yet to hear the new Daisuke Ono cover of the JP version.

But yes, if we haven't got the OG English version Saturn players grew up with in 1998, despite it having been asked for since long before we ever had reason to believe we'd be getting this quest, it would be a bit of a shame.

@Vashzaron said in When fireswirl releases please give us the 20th anniversary webpanel:

I don't know if they were originally tradeable in Japan

They're tradable in jp:

alt text