Is affixing even worth it?

@Charus said in Is affixing even worth it?:

I dunno, how do you manage to affix and handle all of the extreme micromanagement hell required with all of the fodders and affixes?

I'm trying to get like cheap and simple affixes (Which will give decent stuff), still an unpretty hell.

Most likely by using guides.

Affixing won't break your brain, it'll break your bank. For Lightweave it's easy. Just grab five S abilities (Augment Will, Precision Will 2 x2, Lifesteal Strike, and Skillful Adept Will are five of the best if you have a crit build) and a weapon with Divine Order/Exceed Energy/Other of Your Choosing and use augment transfer passes for an eight slot god weapon.

The only affix is usually "not worth it" is Guardian Soul. And right now, that isn't true because you can make it at an 80% rate with an Aug+50%.

The only time I'll affix is on free affix days. Ship 3's Phashion economy is too scary right now for me to even try to metagame. lol

@Teasa said in Is affixing even worth it?:

@Charus You main both class ? lol

just wondering you can't main 2 classes ?

@MasterDarkwingz said in Is affixing even worth it?:

The only time I'll affix is on free affix days. Ship 3's Phashion economy is too scary right now for me to even try to metagame. lol

@Zeke said in Is affixing even worth it?:

Be sure you do Cradle of Darkness and Drawn to Darkness on UH UQ's. They will help you get the affix fodder to make those affixes.

@Falador-de-bosta 😴 I wasn't sure if he was saying about his Main/Sub (Braver/Phantom). 😴

https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Affix_Augments

For whom or to ever it may be worth. This has helped me wrap my head around affixing. Along with tinkering around with the Affix Simulator.

https://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/na/

Fwiw to whomever.

o// =^.^=

Affixing is for the rich. Mainly AC buyers who sell scratch items.

@Ki-Rin

"Affixing is for the rich."

256bab2c-b136-4279-a6e8-8cf1d5f9f542-image.png

It certainly helps if you are.

Nah, even F2P can plan stuff and farm affixes to make it easier on themselves (by either farming the actual fodders or selling other affixes to buy what they need).

as long as they have shop tickets.

@Ki-Rin

Don't waste Shop tickets & use it when you have something to sell. lol

@Ki-Rin said in Is affixing even worth it?:

Affixing is for the rich. Mainly AC buyers who sell scratch items.

@Ki-Rin said in Is affixing even worth it?:

It certainly helps if you are.

Do the new difficulties for Cradle of Darkness and Drawn to Darkness. You can make all the godly affixes with what drops in them.

@Ki-Rin LOLwut? I've never bought a single AC Scratch in my life. Simply having access to the shop, playing the game, and selling good loot is enough to make over a hundred million meseta. Even F2P players can do this with a Shop Pass. I got 150 million from a camo, and 60 million for Skydance. More than enough to fully affix and have plenty leftover for fashion items.