Lack of 13* unit swap shop exchange is a serious issue.

With introduction of UH Cradle of Darkness and UH Drawn to Darkness lack of 13* unit exchange became a serious issue.

As some of you might be aware, on JP server the swap shop includes ability to exchange 13* unit into 5 excubes.

A single run of these new UQ revivals can drop as much as 10-20 13* units, and the only thing you can do with them at this point is to sell them to NPC ubless they have good aguments.

So, I'm writing this post in order to bring attention to the issue, and hopefully urge the team to include this feature during next maintenance.

Yeah please add it

i'm in the same boat here.i've been hoarding 13* units for a while now, not wanting to just sell them. we need that swap exchange asap.

👋 Welcome to the In-game Suggestion topic from last month 13 Star Unit to EX-Cube exchange that went un-noticed. 🕵

but yes please add this.

Just as a suggestion, you should make EV/HP or PP stuff to fill-in crack/vet augments on units. Just as a substitute for those looking for a semi easy +35 attack + 60HP or 4 PP

@GM-Deynger poke your higher ups to get this missing feature ingame

Adding another +1 to this. Really feels inappropriate to get a surplus of units among whose primary purpose is to be exchanged, yet not get the exchange.

Yes please

Everyone's storage will burst at the seems due the updated UQs, we need a way to do a massive clean out.

Wouldn’t that be nice. I just sell the ones with low affix slots now, my storage was getting too full.

@LazerRay said in Lack of 13* unit swap shop exchange is a serious issue.:

Everyone's storage will burst at the seems due the updated UQs

I'm wondering how they're reacting to this over on JP. The inflexible 13★ auto-loot just doesn't handle it with UQs that drop this much.

Seems like a perfect time to suggest improving that by the way.

Bumped, because this is needed

Two Cradle runs= 30+ 13*unit= Storage Overload! Exchange, please!

What about having a dismantle option as well