tried to buy AC 2 days ago, I still have tickets in my steam inventory. It won't give the AC to me. I'm not a bot, help.

All is in the title. My name in game is -WoF- Raven. My character is named Karasu.

you gonna need to send a ticket to the support, there's nothing that can be done over that here in the forums

@Jamesmor I would like to, but the page is dead. Or their link broke, or whatever happened, but I can't send a ticket, that's why I'm here.

@WoF-Raven and here there's nothing that can be done related to that, also the page is not dead I can access it without issues with both my Microsoft account and Steam account try to clean the cookies and access it again they normally are the ones that cause the issue, if not you can search the support e-mail, some people had posted it before.

@Jamesmor said in tried to buy AC 2 days ago, I still have tickets in my steam inventory. It won't give the AC to me. I'm not a bot, help.:

@WoF-Raven and here there's nothing that can be done related to that, also the page is not dead I can access it without issues with both my Microsoft account and Steam account try to clean the cookies and access it again they normally are the ones that cause the issue, if not you can search the support e-mail, some people had posted it before.

The support e-mail is a zendesk account. The initial message need to be sent through the support site for them to respond, though, since that includes the relevant account info, unlike sending a plain e-mail.

-Log out completely from the PSO2 website.

-Select "Support"

-Select "Contact us now"

-Select Steam