Servers in Maintenance?

I just tried to get on Global and it seems all of the servers are in maintenance. Was there any announcement somewhere?

Ignore this, finally saw the announcement on the main site. Back to lurking!

I was literally on that site seconds ago searching for any such news from today, there was none, where the F are you finding this?

@ZeeHero9271 said in Servers in Maintenance?:

I was literally on that site seconds ago searching for any such news from today, there was none, where the F are you finding this?

The website doesn't have any information that I can find. But they have just tweeted about it:

Attention, Arks. We are currently investigating an issue in which players from all Ships are experiencing connection failures and are unable to log in. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, please stay tuned for further updates.

Once again their main information outlet is Twitter rather than their own website. 🤷

Ugh Twitter. Not about to touch any mainstream social media platform in this day and age, they exist to be echo chambers where anyone presenting a rational opinion even slightly different from the group think is lynched for still having capacity for independent thought.

Orwell was a filthy commie maybe, but also a prophet. Wrongthink already exists and is being punished, just not by the same people.

@ZeeHero9271 You actually don't see the comments of other people on Twitter unless you click on the tweets anyway, so you can see the tweets without seeing any of the stupid comments people leave at all. And not like you need an account to read those either.

@Riesz said in Servers in Maintenance?:

@ZeeHero9271 You actually don't see the comments of other people on Twitter unless you click on the tweets anyway, so you can see the tweets without seeing any of the stupid comments people leave at all. And not like you need an account to read those either.

Still not going to twitter the shitter. As i pondered before, why do they have a "news & announcements" section on these very forums since nothing gets added to it. Pointless and stupid.

I personally don't really use twitter, but on the landing page there's a tweet section. During the making of this thread, the servers experiencing log-in issues was shown as the first post in that section.

lp.jpg

I don't have a screenshot of the page at the time, but if you scroll down you will find that tweet.