Drawn to Darkness drops.

So I guess affixing just got a whole lot cheaper for a lot of people lol. So many 13 star units and 15 star weapons that are 6-8 augments. Even have catalysts and weapons that should only be dropping from divide 31-35.

Better do that every chance you get guys. Time to make yourself OP!

Nah I don't care about that, mainly because the stain on my limited storage space would be too big to collect affix fodder and I can't buy the inventory / character storage expansions from other players either because SEGA loves to make things untradeable for no reason.

Cradle of Darkness is the same, and you don't have to wait for the Urgent to run this, as alliance shop gives 10 of these per week for [some amount of AP depending on your member count]. You'll never run out, and people use them on B1 too.

I would be making myself overpowered, but Microsoft appears to be having issues with DNS server connection again, and now I'm having issues launching the game.

@Anarchy-Marine ah, the joys of Microsoft. Same issue here. Can't even get info from Assist.

Not enough inventory space, especially when PSE Burst in cradle, getting thousands of excubes from exchange pumped into the economy. Those 100-200m NGS lobby actions all the sudden doesn't look so expensive anymore.

i wish we finally had a swap shop option for those 13* units.

@Ryoga said in Drawn to Darkness drops.:

Nah I don't care about that, mainly because the stain on my limited storage space would be too big to collect affix fodder and I can't buy the inventory / character storage expansions from other players either because SEGA loves to make things untradeable for no reason.

Ikr? All I keep are augments that are 6 or above for units and 7-8 augments for weapons. I just can't bother to hold the other ones now.