Nearly 5 Blocks Full On Ship-02! ;D

alt text

alt text

alt text

This is Ship-02 during peak hours. Show me what you've got Ship-01! >;)

• Topic claim: Nearly 5 full!
  • Screenshot: 1 full

You might have meant "5 nearly full" which would still be dubious as you're either including B-007 twice (since you deceptively put it in two of the screenshots) or calling B-047 "full" when it's 60%.

But if you want to call 60% "full", can you stop your sig taking up the full screen? My browser shows about 935px vertical space and your sig is about 575px tall, which is 61.5% and therefore full by your definition.

squints

I see...one full and one almost full? Are the half bars the “almost full” ones?

@Miraglyth said in Nearly 5 Blocks Full On Ship-02! ;D:

• Topic claim: Nearly 5 full!
  • Screenshot: 1 full

You might have meant "5 nearly full" which would still be dubious as you're either including B-007 twice (since you deceptively put it in two of the screenshots) or calling B-047 "full" when it's 60%.

But if you want to call 60% "full", can you stop your sig taking up the full screen? My browser shows about 935px vertical space and your sig is about 575px tall, which is 61.5% and therefore full by your definition.

Well it's like if you view the glass half empty or half full. ;>

You would make an excellent car salesman.

@Milk said in Nearly 5 Blocks Full On Ship-02! ;D:

The Adventures of Zarozian the Used Car Salesman

Episode 1: Low Mileage

Zarozian: You there good sir! Can I interest you in this Porsche? It's low mileage!

Customer: Peeks through the window. This says it's done 90,000 miles.

Zarozian: And it's never had anything replaced!

Customer: That means it probably needs everything replacing!

Zarozian: It's as good as new!

Customer: And wait a minute, this is a Pontiac. Screw this, I'm leaving.

Zarozian: Don't forget to visit Ship-02!!

@Miraglyth said in Nearly 5 Blocks Full On Ship-02! ;D:

Episode 1: Low Mileage

Zarozian: You there good sir! Can I interest you in this Porsche? It's low mileage!

Customer: Peeks through the window. This says it's done 90,000 miles.

Zarozian: And it's never had anything replaced!

Customer: That means it probably needs everything replacing!

Zarozian: It's as good as new!

Customer: And wait a minute, this is a Pontiac. Screw this, I'm leaving.

Zarozian: Don't forget to visit Ship-02!!

Nah I would probably say something along the lines of:

"This car was made during a post WW2 Era where things were built to last! These new cars today? They are mass produced with cheaper and inferior products designed to break down easily in the name of capitalism! This used car here was made 40 years ago and has been retrofitted and refurbished and it still works extremely well today like a tank or a military armored vehicle! These babies are built for performance and built to last! Not only that but 10% of your purchase will go towards disabled military veterans and Saint Jude's Children's Hospital! ;D"

Don't forget to join Ship-02 for a 50% discount! ;>

I love you both right now, thanks for the laughs! Thanks for being a good sport, Zaro

I love you both right now, thanks for the laughs! Thanks for being a good sport, Zaro

Don't worry. I forgive you even if you are being mean to me just for loving my glorious Ship-02 and it's great people. = w=

@Zarozian said in Nearly 5 Blocks Full On Ship-02! ;D:

you are being mean to me just for loving my glorious Ship-02

Read: For constantly being misleading and trying to accelerate the game's eventual demise.

alt text alt text

idk dude ship 1 seems pretty active

Ship 2 is just the reserve team who couldn't make the cut.

@Theuberclips said in Nearly 5 Blocks Full On Ship-02! ;D:

For context since B-047 is 60% full Ship 1 also has "Nearly 5 Blocks Full".

And yeah Ship 3 really has fallen behind 1 in the last few months. Right now it's only got "Nearly 2 Blocks Full" since B-002 and B-050 are a little shy of the 60% "full" threshold Zarozian decided on. To think they were once indistinguishable... really shows the damage that months of myths and confessed propaganda causes.

@Theuberclips said in Nearly 5 Blocks Full On Ship-02! ;D:

alt text alt text

Well Ship-01 is our only real competition after all. That number 01 helps it out a lot. >_>

However, Ship-02's community came from JP back when Ship-02 was the designated ship for English speaking players and JP players who wanted to play with foreign people! ;D

Take a look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTsyEBIpWbE

alt text

This will remind you that Ship 02 has way more people consistently. o 3o

@Zarozian said in Nearly 5 Blocks Full On Ship-02! ;D:

Well Ship-01 is our only real competition after all.

THERE IS NO COMPETITION.

My god. You are NOT listening, are you? If your persuasive incompetence was to somehow achieve your misguided dream of killing off the other ships, all you would gain from that - THE ONLY EFFECT - would be for Sega to shut down Global faster.

Episode 2: Healthy Competition

Boss: Zarozian, what are you doing? Didn't your shift end half an hour ago?

Zarozian: Exactly! I'm putting up billboards telling customers not to visit until my next shift!

Boss: ...what. They'll just ignore us altogether and go buy a used car elsewhere.

Zarozian: I can't let any cars be sold during other salesmen's shifts! This is all healthy competition!

Boss: We're all on the same team here. You know if we don't sell any cars I can't pay you, right?

Zarozian: For the glorious Zarozian shift!

Boss: Did you make these in crayon?