Failed To Kill Shiva On Divide Quest 35 v .v

@Fross said in Failed To Kill Shiva On Divide Quest 35 v .v:

You don't have to go super heavy on affixing, doing some cost effective shit is fine over stock.

You have no idea how lazy I actually am when I am not working or doing something again a second time. = 3=

It's just not necessary. Besides we've already run and beat Shiva with a full party this time and carried different people to Divide Quest 35 and also helped them get decent enough gear to be able to survive it at least. So there's no real need for everyone to go overboard right now.

Just do enough but don't burn yourself out over it cause I am gonna need them and their energy for NGS where we will go all out on Day 1. o -o

@Zarozian said in Failed To Kill Shiva On Divide Quest 35 v .v:

You don't have to go super heavy on affixing, doing some cost effective shit is fine over stock.

You have no idea how lazy I actually am when I am not working or doing something again a second time. = 3=

It's just not necessary. Besides we've already run and beat Shiva with a full party this time and carried different people to Divide Quest 35 and also helped them get decent enough gear to be able to survive it at least. So there's no real need for everyone to go overboard right now.

Just do enough but don't burn yourself out over it cause I am gonna need them and their energy for NGS where we will go all out on Day 1. o -o

Don't worry you have plenty of time, NGS isn't gonna come out until June or a bit after.

@Fattest-Leg said in Failed To Kill Shiva On Divide Quest 35 v .v:

Don't worry you have plenty of time, NGS isn't gonna come out until June or a bit after.

At the end of the day it's more about making friends and building a strong community. Imagine being number 1 in a dead game. That's no fun at all.

At the end of the day it's more about making friends and building a strong community. Imagine being number 1 in a dead game. That's no fun at all.

you can do both at the same time.

you can do both at the same time.

I have done both. It's quite rewarding being number 1 and helping other people out as well but where moderate effort is needed, moderate effort will do. That's how I made a clan that grew to 3000 people, although only half joined the clan discord cause they're lazy. = 3=