20 minutes for 4-man LQ? REALLY?

@Hatsodoom said in 20 minutes for 4-man LQ? REALLY?:

Yah the "no problems on my end" just make you come off as an (I never have any ide if I'm allowed to swear here). I did another run and we made it to the 2nd mask on Persona.

You really just need people that know the quest and an organized team with decent DPS, that's pretty much it.

@Fattest-Leg If this is the case, is there anyone by chance who has a video of this run out on youtube or anywhere else?

A little research goes a long way... ;^p

Ok someone told me Persona uses all masks. Legit how? Know what, not worth it. I'm gonna make myself angry over this. i give up.

Ok someone told me Persona uses all masks. Legit how? Know what, not worth it. I'm gonna make myself angry over this. i give up.

A good team, some decent gear & good communication.

He doesn't, he only uses 2.

It is the UH version though of course, so there is the Masquerader version at the end.

Yah even then I'm not gonna go out of my way anymore. If someone is running a trigger I might hop in, but I'm not running my own anymore. it's not worth the frustration.

You need good cordination with party in order to clean every area as fast as possible.

Gather the bosses together to kill them faster is one of a kind.

Of course, using the harpoon on Lodos as soon as he approaches is mandatory to kill him faster enough.

Also, you just need to kill 3 bosses in the teleport section, so you can just split and go 2 vs bosses and then gather at the third.

Suction PB is a must, and if you have classes that can use mobbing skills like zondeel is even better.

Beside that, having TE for buffs and RA for weak bullet is always a good choice.

It's not an easy task, even if you have a full group of fully equipped people. But it's not impossible. Me and other friends just cleared it, but we needed to burn 5 triggers of trial and error before reaching the end, in order to achieve it

Not worth it at this point, thanks though.