20 minutes for 4-man LQ? REALLY?

How in the heck are you supposed to do all 4 areas, Rodos and a Falz in under 20 freaking minutes?! Why do these LQ triggers gotta have such small time limits?

@Hatsodoom said in 20 minutes for 4-man LQ? REALLY?:

How in the heck are you supposed to do all 4 areas, Rodos and a Falz in under 20 freaking minutes?! Why do these LQ triggers gotta have such small time limits?

Me and some guildies have completed this with no issue at all.

You just gotta raise your DPS, there are people that were able to duo the trigger.

Works on my machine

@Hatsodoom Probably dps issue on your side.

do it on normal =D

I've never seen someone post their own L before.

You just gotta pump your DPS to the max, and the only thing it proves is that you pumped your DPS to the max. Arbitrary limitation indeed.

Holla at me Hats, we'll smash their faces in 10 mins or less from utter long-range bombardment, or your next pizza is free! XDDD I gots mah Divine Launcher Zero PA now so we can doooo dis, I'm also about to hit level 80 on GU/RA, we'll show these folks how we boys from Ultima server do the business!

More specifically, you're talking about the Trigger, not the LQ itself.

The trigger is VERY high difficulty. If you're not very geared or don't have strategies for the areas, expect to not finish all areas.

It also ends in Persona, btw.

The weird thing to note is that the Ruins area Falz bosses seem to all have light resistance

@Theuberclips WTF, if the Falz bosses have light resistance,(of which they are supposed to be weak to) then just what the hell are they weak to then? 0_o Help a brotha out... XD This really sucks too, as most of my weapons currently have nothing but a light attribute, which is supposed to be the best for high level stuff, i.e. Falz bosses! x_X

Error lies between keyboard and chair.

They're weak to their other element.

So in Ruins:

• Angel: Dark
  • Apprentice: Fire
  • Dio: Light
  • Hyunal: Lightning
  • Gemini: Ice
  • Ringahda: Wind

I did this trigger with some friends earlier for the first time and we cleared relatively comfortably with 3 minutes to go. It wasn't super fast or anything, but you're not clearing this unless you actually gear up and strategise lightly, which is a good thing. You need more than DPS to clear this, by the way, but it makes it easier of course.

Sounds like a dps issue. No problem on my end.

Yah the "no problems on my end" just make you come off as an (I never have any ide if I'm allowed to swear here). I did another run and we made it to the 2nd mask on Persona.