Easter event Urgent Quest.. you dissapoint me SEGA.

make no mistake I dont take issue with the content of the mission, I take issue with the fact you're playing EGGMAN by paul shortino as backround music the entire time and yet no Dr. Eggman/Robotnik or even Phantasm Robotnik as a final boss.

WTF SEGA? you are SEGA. you could have dang well done this if you wanted, and it would be a no brainer to have EGGMAN as an easter event boss, I mean his name has at least TWO egg references in it, plus he's fat and shaped like an egg. His giant robot from sonic 2 or maybe flying in his armada who knows? the possibility was there, and low hanging fruit.

If you're gonna play a song which gets people expecting Eggman, please, dont dissapoint in the end.

actually it feels more like you are Dr. Ivo Robotnik that's is real name and you are invading Las Vegas that will pretty much fit the the theme of Sonic Adventure 2, too bad he doesn't have any city stage in the game.

@Jamesmor But I dont look like Robotnik. and I know his name is Ivo Robotnik. the egg references are Ivo, which is Ovi backwards, a word for Egg, and Eggman as his nickname becuase of Ivo. then his body shape.

I mean I'd understand if we got to pilot a giant eggman robot and stomp things... but I didnt see any pilotable robots with giant mustaches on them.

@ZeeHero9271 what I'm refering is the theme of Sonic Adventure 2 that he attacks several military facilities mostly by himself and even facing a army of robots of G.U.N. and in that game Robotnik don't pilot a giant robot only his walking armor.

also the last boss in the UQ is to represent Finalhazard that is the final boss in the game and is a giant lizard that shoots lasers and eggs.

@Jamesmor Yeah the powered up chrome dragon is a decent touch but, this is SEGA, they could have made the boss something a bit stronger referenced. just a bit of a let down given the music.

@ZeeHero9271 said in Easter event Urgent Quest.. you dissapoint me SEGA.:

His giant robot from sonic 2 or maybe flying in his armada who knows? the possibility was there, and low hanging fruit.

How about his actually giant robot from Sonic & Knuckles? Perhaps too big for PSO2 though.

@Yggranya Is Primordial Darkness "Too Big" though?

@Yggranya Great Eggman Robo is not that big compared to the stuff we face in PSO2 also he has much bigger stuff like the Egg Carrier or the Egg Fleet however like I stated this UQ is focused in Sonic Adventure 2 that is the only game that Robotnik doesn't use a giant robot also there won't be much point of making a unique model that will be used only once in a seasonal UQ.

@ZeeHero9271 Well, it would work as an UQ boss (i know, it's in the thread title). I wonder why all the exploration bosses, except Bar lodos and Big Varder, are small in comparison?

I was a little disappointed myself but I could still see the reference in how much it looked like Station Square and then had GUN-like mechs attacking us. I would have been so happy if we had actually fought Perfect Chaos, if anything because that’s my favorite Sonic boss.

@Milk the reference is more to City Escape, the first stage of Hero Side in Sonic Adventure 2 that you end up being chased by a giant truck that's also why there are 2 truck bosses also it will be weird to face Perfect Chaos when he doesn't appear in Adventure 2

@Jamesmor said in Easter event Urgent Quest.. you dissapoint me SEGA.:

@Milk the reference is more to City Escape, the first stage of Hero Side in Sonic Adventure 2 that you end up being chased by a giant truck that's also why there are 2 truck bosses also it will be weird to face Perfect Chaos when he doesn't appear in Adventure 2

Ah I completely missed that, I didn’t like 2 as much.

City escape had a complete different music though, literally a song about escaping from the city.