New Shop Menu for Summoners at the Badge Shop

Looks like ALL the candies including Barrier Roll, Exquisite Heartthrob Parfait, and Exquisite Luxurious Parfait.

Crit Candies are available, along with Support Rolls, Super Crit Parfaits, and regular Energy Parfaits.

Edit: IDK if the equivalent of Doki Doki (JP name) is here, but I assume it is as Heartthrob. Also spelling/typos.

And there goes the last thing people complained about gameplay wise.

All we're missing is cosmetics now.

@Zeke said in New Shop Menu for Summoners at the Badge Shop:

The gameplay related "complaints" were not just limited to unreleased stuff, several game mechanics could use an overhaul (such as Dark Blasts) and I remember still seeing some common complaints in regards to various aspects of several classes.

All we're missing is cosmetics now.

There's more, various quests are still missing an XH difficulty. The are multiple SSAs I have yet to see on global as well as some utility weapons. I'm also sure there are several LQs global never got as well as some triggers people wanted to be added to the RWB5 exchange (although the next thing that should be added to the RWB5 shop are the Rinser weapons once "Mop-Up Op: Endless Nightmare" gets removed).

Now summoners just need 15star pets cough

Oh boy, Melon’s eatin’ good today! Thanks for the info.

That is definitely not true. The big one being Helen Bathina katana (all class Morning Mistreaver), but there's plenty more even after that. Including for Summoner, btw.

To the OP: Yes, Doki Doki = Heartthrob. there's actually a fun story for that ArksLayer translation of "Doki Doki" which ultimately concludes with someone refusing to back down from that being the translation, but "Heartpounding" was the other suggestion

It's not quite ALL the sweets. Stack Pancakes and the element-converting Candy sweets aren't there. (Which is pretty funny because on Global those are the only sweets called Candy, yet the shop itself is called a Candy shop. Ah, divergent translation...)

But beyond that... sheesh. This is friggin' huge! Besides campaigns this is surely the biggest change in the update and it wasn't mentioned in the What's New page at all. Summoner has basically gone from being scuffed on Global to being remarkably easy to gear up!

It's April 2021 and Support Rolls are finally accessible. Moreover, several sweets now exist on Global for the first time. From this we get to learn of several retranslations we'd had no way to know, such as Conversion Roll (useful for Melon) being called Change Roll on Global.

Thanks for the heads-up @Mister-Sparkle. I'd visited Nanon for some upgrades a few days ago so it'd have been a while before I'd have visited again and I'll definitely benefit from knowing this immediately.

As an extended PSA, remember that the Ariel's Compress Sweets service can cost upwards of 200,000 per attempt for some sweets, but we are presently under a 0 Meseta campaign so now is an excellent time to save a fortune sorting out all your pets' endgame sweets boxes.