Is NGS coming any time soon?

FYI our PSO2 weapons go to +40 in NGS. Thought i'd like to add that. The max power Klauz has isn't actually the max in that picture. Not much a difference I know, but still relevant info imo.

Doing more research from the JP beta of NGS the 3 star weapons are considered very rare drops. Don't expect everyone to get them off the bat at the start.

@Zeke said in Is NGS coming any time soon?:

FYI our PSO2 weapons go to +40 in NGS. Thought i'd like to add that.

And here I thought base PSO2 weapons can't be upgraded in NGS and are stuck at +35 while NGS weapons can go to +40.

@Ryoga said in Is NGS coming any time soon?:

FYI our PSO2 weapons go to +40 in NGS. Thought i'd like to add that.

And here I thought base PSO2 weapons can't be upgraded in NGS and are stuck at +35 while NGS weapons can go to +40.

Items obtained in PSO2, such as Weapons and Units, will be modified during use in PSO2:NGS. Changes will be reverted during use in PSO2 and will be the same as before.

Rarity of PSO2 – obtained Weapons and Units will be converted during use in PSO2:NGS as below:

Rarity of Item obtained from and during use in PSO2

Item Rarity during use in PSO2:NGS 1-6«

7-12«

13-14«

15«

At service launch, the maximum Rarity of items in PSO2:NGS will be 4«.

Equipment Requirements for Classes will be changed according to PSO2:NGS Class Specifications for each Weapon Category.

Regardless of Rarity, items obtained from PSO2 are unable to be sold at PSO2:NGS NPC Shops or displayed in the PSO2:NGS Personal Shops.

Equipment Extensions and Unit Timed Abilities performed or applied in PSO2 will not function in PSO2:NGS.

Units in PSO2:NGS will not be visible and the Equipment section name for “Back”, “Arms” and “Legs” will be changed to “Unit 1”, “Unit 2”, and “Unit 3”. The “Back”, “Arms” and “Legs” Units you obtained from PSO2 will become the Armors that fill each slot.

The Enhancement Level of Items obtained in PSO2 is unable to be changed at the PSO2:NGS Item Lab. Weapons at +35 Enhancement Level in PSO2 will be changed to +40 Enhancement Level during use in PSO2:NGS. Units at +10 Enhancement Level in PSO2 will be changed to +40 Enhancement Level during use in PSO2:NGS.

Weapons and Armor obtained during play in PSO2:NGS can be Enhanced to Enhancement Level +40.

Weapon Elements and Element Levels will be negated and set to Level 0 during use in PSO2:NGS.

Weapon Potentials of Weapons obtained in PSO2 will be changed to PSO2:NGS Weapon Potentials with consideration paid to their original values.

PSO2:NGS-specified Weapons and Armors obtained during play in PSO2:NGS are unavailable in PSO2.

Weapons at +35 Enhancement Level in PSO2 will be changed to +40 Enhancement Level during use in PSO2:NGS.

I see, still even just for early game it shouldn't really matter unless the power gain though enhancement is exponential and upgrade materials are almost unreasonably rare to come by.

Starting to sound like people can't play PSO2 for the fun unless it bring something into NGS for the effort.

@Ryoga said in Is NGS coming any time soon?:

Weapons at +35 Enhancement Level in PSO2 will be changed to +40 Enhancement Level during use in PSO2:NGS.

I see, still even just for early game it shouldn't really matter unless the power gain though enhancement is exponential and upgrade materials are almost unreasonably rare to come by.

Personally I wouldn't be worried about gear optimization while leveling. Still a lot we don't know and tearing our hair out over this would be fruitless.

@HarmlessSyan said in Is NGS coming any time soon?:

Starting to sound like people can't play PSO2 for the fun unless it bring something into NGS for the effort.

Well we kinda exhausted the content for pso2. Not much else to do except prepare for NGS.

If you can still find your fun then more power to you. I just wish me and a few others could share that attitude.

Well we kinda exhausted the content for pso2. Not much else to do except prepare for NGS.

If you can still find your fun then more power to you. I just wish me and a few others could share that attitude.

Maybe if you played PSO2 you would have fun instead of wasting every hour of your time posting on the forums.

@Fattest-Leg said in Is NGS coming any time soon?:

Maybe if you played PSO2 you would have fun instead of wasting every hour of your time posting on the forums.

I have almost 500 hours on pso2 and typically post on the forums when I'm at work on break/lunch, in the bathroom or waiting for something.

Phones exist to help with posting and the hell warranted this kind of response?

I have almost 600 hours on pso2band typically post on the forums when I'm at work, in the bathroom or waiting for something.

Phones exist.

600 Hours is very little time for the whole experience

As mentioned already PSO2 weps +35 and units +10 --> become +40 weapons/armour in NGS. Ill definitely be doing something (later) if purely for the fact its gunna save alot of NGS materials and n-meseta in the short term which to me seems like a helluva good head start to building up in NGS, where we will be start from zero with meseta etc.

I have almost 600 hours on pso2band typically post on the forums when I'm at work, in the bathroom or waiting for something.

Phones exist.

600 Hours is very little time for the whole experience

Comparing to JP pso2 playtime is unfair to both sides since their content was rolled out much slower. We didn't have to wait for content which allowed us to consume the content quicker. There was no need to play the same content with the same repetition that the JP players did.

That isn't an argument like you think it is.

"Is NGS coming any time soon?"

NO. Don't expect it before june at least.

@LordCloudStrife said in Is NGS coming any time soon?:

"Is NGS coming any time soon?"

NO. Don't expect it before june at least.

Early June would be the end of spring so if they release it then it'd still be in their initial date.

@Zeke When it comes to the Quarter system (ie. Winter/Q1, Spring/Q2, Summer/Q3, Fall/Q4), Spring/Q2 actually extends all the way to the last day of June, so even a release on June 30th (which is a Wednesday, the normal release date for SEGA when it comes to PSO2) would count as a "Spring" release financially.