Will NGS have boot class return?

@Vashzaron I dont have problems with a rework in mechanics for the class, i just like to play summon classes on every game i have the opportunity to.

@ZENCHI-REBORN said in Will NGS have boot class return?:

I highly doubt they'll remove existing weapons but I hope there's no more SU

Why's that? I'm curious.

This post is deleted!

@ZENCHI-REBORN Gameplay is trash? Its the only class in the game that have some kind of variation in gameplay, the other classes are standard for action games, and by your logic, i can say that all the other classes are trash because i dont like them, but i dont want ppl to stop playing with their classes.

This post is deleted!

@ZENCHI-REBORN Soo if the class is trash than you should have no problem with its existing in the game right? Or is there another reason...

@Mister-Sparkle said in Will NGS have boot class return?:

Why's that? I'm curious.

Why is what? Why I want summoner gone? Because the gameplay is trash and the candy system a living nightmare worse than the affix system.

You don’t have to play it. Why the heck do you want something gone you’re not being forced to play? The candy system is annoying but they can rework it for NGS just like any other class.

I never mained bouncer but i love that it uses a unique weapon and playstyle with its skills, i hope it does make a comeback.

I mained bouncer before the scion classes, using the stealthing camo so your big shoes are invisible was so great. You were just flying everywhere like with magic. I would love to see jetboots in NGS.

@Milk flying and break dancing!! clowning on bosses and mobs with your sick dance moves, i love it haha.

also i didn't know there was a stealth camo for jet boots, i resorted the rainbow skates every time lol.

This post is deleted!

@Milk said in Will NGS have boot class return?:

@Mister-Sparkle said in Will NGS have boot class return?:

Why's that? I'm curious.

Why is what? Why I want summoner gone? Because the gameplay is trash and the candy system a living nightmare worse than the affix system.

You don’t have to play it. Why the heck do you want something gone you’re not being forced to play? The candy system is annoying but they can rework it for NGS just like any other class.

Because that would mean wasted development resources on it.

it won't be a waste if they improve on it. NGS is a perfect opportunity for that.

@ZENCHI-REBORN Yes, let the tears go, im enjoying each one of them. Also, you' re working on SEGA now? To know what is what isnt a waste of resources?

@Rida said in Will NGS have boot class return?:

@ZENCHI-REBORN Yes, let the tears go, im enjoying each one of them. Also, you' re working on SEGA now? To know what is what isnt a waste of resources?

Hunter 3.1%

Fighter 2.4%

Bouncer 2.7%

Ranger 3.6%

Gunner 2.8%

Braver 3.6%

Force 2.9%

Techer 3.0%

Summoner 2.2%

Hero 20.9%

Phantom 22.6%

Etoile 11.4%