Will NGS have boot class return?

Will boot class return in NGS?

Maybe, maybe not. Aside from the already confirmed stuff SEGA has been very ambiguous about what's coming back and what's not so as far as I'm aware of no official confirmation exists atm.

@Ryoga Unfortunate, I've been bouncing for long time. Actually I'm well known booter. I do hope it will come back.

No word on it either way but I'd imagine bounced and braver have more of a chance at returning compared to any of the scion classes.

Hopefully if they do come back they give it some much needed love as it's been a rather neglected class.

@Coil It confirmed!

a3a8a203-e2d9-4424-9847-fb543cb73945-image.png

@Teasa

You can also find references from mining to the scion classes. That's not actual confirmation and can just be hold over code.

@Teasa I see Hunter Gunner and Force will be reBoot classes.

I highly doubt they'll remove existing weapons but I hope there's no more SU

@ZENCHI-REBORN Embrace Marron bomb.

@Knight-Raime said in Will NGS have boot class return?:

I'd imagine bounced and braver have more of a chance at returning compared to any of the scion classes.

While there is no point in bringing back the "scion class system" leaving the current ones behind wouldn't make much sense as gameplay wise Hr, Ph, Et and Lu are amongst the most popular classes.

The only thing i want for NGS is Summoner.

@Rida said in Will NGS have boot class return?:

The only thing i want for NGS is Summoner.

I hope your wish never comes true.

@ZENCHI-REBORN Ihope it comes lol

I'd be very ok with summoner coming back if it played something along the lines of Astral Chain.