Mission Pass Season 15 Ugly Mixed Revival List

@MasterDarkwingz said in Mission Pass Season 15 Ugly Mixed Revival List:

I have 400+ of these Mission badges sitting in storage, waiting to be exchanged for something.

Why not just add the old set rotations into a box for badge exchange based on the number of items involved?

(Such as 100 Badges for an entire outfit Set, 20 for singles.)

Enhance caps +1.

@MasterDarkwingz said in Mission Pass Season 15 Ugly Mixed Revival List:

Why not just add the old set rotations into a box for badge exchange based on the number of items involved?

I'm thinking this may ultimately be our best hope too, but it might be a little less likely than permanent AC scratches partly because if they switch Mission Pass over to New Genesis and unify it with JP's one, we'd have no sources of pre-NGS Mission Badges anyway (unless they were also added to something else) and partly because unlike AC scratches these items were only Mission Pass items on Global and not JP.

I just hope they revive Liberation Camo,, I have a friend who wants it who started after that season.

You know what would be nice? IF SEGA would put one or even two of these items in the shops by the sopping plaza, Heck some of them are starting to show up in the fun scratchies, So why not?

@BloodyKyona said in Mission Pass Season 15 Ugly Mixed Revival List:

I just hope they revive Liberation Camo

If the current pattern continues, the biggest chance will be Season 20 though since some things creep in a little earlier it could show up earlier. That'd be in 6 months' time though and New Genesis could easily switch things up by then. On the other hand if things remain as they are and they get left out of Season 20, your friend will probably find themselves in the same boat as everyone else who's seen content they want left out of incomplete revivals.

@Sakesubaki said in Mission Pass Season 15 Ugly Mixed Revival List:

Heck some of them are starting to show up in the fun scratchies, So why not?

Mission Pass rewards? Which of those are you saying have appeared in FUN scratch?

This thing?

lib.jpg

Aye, leave it to global to lock perfectly tradable stuff behind mission pass.

TBH I'm not even sure whether or not the announcement is actually correct, having the Exacronov in both tier 20 and 21 seems rather questionable to me.

@HarmlessSyan said in Mission Pass Season 15 Ugly Mixed Revival List:

leave it to global to lock perfectly tradable stuff behind mission pass

Nah, leave it to SEGA to make Mission Pass items untradable. The issues with the Mission Pass, the Fresh Finds Shop and the SG scratches wouldn't be nearly as bad as they are if these items were at least tradable.

Ak-47 is the only worth while skin.

Aaaaand, Daybreak Eyepatch is officially MIA.

@Kodiakmax-101 said in Mission Pass Season 15 Ugly Mixed Revival List:

Aaaaand, Daybreak Eyepatch is officially MIA.

It is in gold 21

@Vashzaron I looked through and selected the male Daybreak set, it only showed the helmet and outfit. Sorry if I was wrong.

If you select a Mission Pass reward, it gives a menu where only the first three items are shown, with an indication of how many other items there are. To see what they are and how many, you need to first unlock that reward, then select an option to proceed to a confirmation screen. This also means once you've claimed a reward you cannot see the extended details of either that reward or other options in that tier.

You can see the icons of the first five items each tier though, by highlighting the reward and not selecting it. It'll get a tooltip-style display. For Gold 21 it looks like this, which is enough to confirm the return of Daybreak Eyepatch:

c4372aff-2435-44d8-803f-9968c338c993-image.png

So it's a website listing omission after all. I'll update the opening post.

Thank you, @Miraglyth for your thoughts on this, as well as others who have chimed in with specific Mission Pass-related requests. It'll be passed along to the team!

Offer's still open to provide specific guidance on how to un-mess some parts of recent seasons, particularly the bizarre phenomenon of players being punished for previously choosing "wrong" both in this season and Season 13.

Failing that - or rather, providing a way to simultaneously obsolete it and all Mission Pass issues including the continued injustices PC players have faced for nearly a year now - I would like to vouch for @MasterDarkwingz's suggestion here on the proviso that all previous-season content returns and does not cost an obscene amount of badges so players could reasonably afford entire missed seasons.

@GM-Deynger If I could just make one suggestion, it'd be nice to be able to pick color options for outfits where a color change pass isn't possible ^^; Or ones that have multiple variants. There's been a few outfits I've been excited to see, but not the right color and the color is still MIA (Not even just exclusive to Mission Pass honestly-- Fresh Finds rotations too). It'd also allow the option for more items to come out if we could choose our colors from a selection.