Mission Pass Season 15 Ugly Mixed Revival List

Season 15 continues the partial-revival format established from Season 11 onwards. As usual, here's the detail on which items in this season existed in previous seasons.

Past Topics

The List

Season 15 Tier Rewards Previous Season Previous Tier
Gold 09 (Note 1) 17: Bed 2 9 Normal 24
Gold 16 * Fresh Candy 6 Gold 26
Gold 17 Profound Darkness Doll 6 Normal 12
Gold 19 Gold Crescent, Gold Crescent B 11 Gold 12 (Note 2)
Gold 20 Daybreak Defender, Daybreak Helmet, Daybreak Mask (Note 3) 6 Gold 08
Gold 21 Daybreak Warrior, Daybreak Long Hair, Daybreak Hairband, Daybreak Eyepatch (Notes 3 & 4) 6 Gold 18
Gold 22 Ancient Plate Parts set 6 Gold 10
Gold 23 Rejelan Parts set 6 Gold 30

Notes

1. This is presumed as the end-of-list picture of "Tier 9" in Seasons 13 and 14 ended up being Gold 09 when the season released.

2. Was also available from Gold 32 (Over Run) as Group2; Group1 was Long Scarf and Checkered Long Scarf which have not been revived.

3. These tiers also contain the weapon camo * Exacronov; this is not from a previous season.

4. Updated post-maintenance: The website does not mention Daybreak Eyepatch, but this is a listing omission. The actual reward includes it, meaning the full reward from Season 6 Gold 18 (seen here) is correctly revived after all.

Revival format notes

As a brief reminder and to alleviate any frustration from people seeing items they've seen before, revivals do not mean less new items. We've just been getting more than before from Season 11 onwards. For instance we're now getting 3 outfit / parts sets instead of 2, always in the same tiers:

Tier Seasons 1-10 Seasons 11+
05 New Female CAST Part set New Female CAST Part set
08 New Male non-CAST Outfit New Male non-CAST Outfit
10 New Male CAST Part set New Male CAST Part set
18 New Female non-CAST Outfit New Female non-CAST Outfit
20 No cosmetics Previous Male non-CAST Outfit
21 No cosmetics Previous Female non-CAST Outfit
22 No cosmetics Previous Male CAST Part set
23 No cosmetics Previous Female CAST Part set
27 New Male non-CAST Outfit New Male non-CAST Outfit
28 New Female non-CAST Outfit New Female non-CAST Outfit
29 New Male CAST Part set New Male CAST Part set
30 New Female CAST Part set New Female CAST Part set

The observations of Miraglyth as one person

Unless I've missed something, this is the smallest revival we've seen so far with only 8 tiers.

We now have a pretty consistent pattern of each season reviving content from 9 seasons prior, so most of this season's revivals are a tiny portion of what we got from Season 6 with a couple of curious inclusions from 9 and 11 thrown in. We might actually end up getting more of Season 7 overall by next season, since Season 13 already gave us a few things from Season 7.

The tier 20-23 outfit/parts revivals continue to get the four sets mixed up. This time the female CAST option is the exception, coming from the tail end of Season 6 while the other three combinations come from the start. To date we have still yet to have the remaining outfits of any of Seasons 1 through 6, but now we have a mess for all of Seasons 2-5 and an even bigger one for Season 1 since players were forced to choose which outfits they couldn't get.

I'm hoping the omission of Daybreak Eyepatch from Gold 21 is a listing mistake. It'd make no sense to omit that.

As always, none of the revivals remedy any of the non tradable cosmetics that PC players have never been able to get (the half of Season 1 that we didn't choose in Season 5, most of Season 2, tiers 24+ of Season 3).

Finally, this season repeats a mistake previously made in Season 13: Punishing players for making the wrong choice in a previous season. In Season 11 Gold 32 we had the choice to account-bind either Long Scarf and Checkered Long Scarf, or Gold Crescent and Gold Crescent B. Season 15 only revives the latter, so anyone who chose them in Season 11 now has a useless extra set and they still cannot account-bind Long Scarf and Checkered Long Scarf. I must admit even I'm surprised to see this mistake repeated.

1st column on the original post table should say Season 15 tier correct?

@GBK-OVERLORD said in Mission Pass Season 15 Ugly Mixed Revival List:

1st column on the original post table should say Season 15 tier correct?

That's correct, thanks! I've fixed it.

@NApe said in Mission Pass Season 15 Ugly Mixed Revival List:

The repeated mistakes SEGA makes with mission pass cannot go on any longer. I will not stand for it. I've written a strongly worded letter direct to Sega Sammy Holdings Inc. CEO Hajime Satomi. I WILL hear back from him or else I am simply forced to boycott Sega Sammy Holdings Inc. altogether as this is just unacceptable behaviour. Thank you for taking the time to post this Miraglyth, not just for me but to show everyone how sloppy Sega Sammy Holdings Inc. really is.

Oh boy this guy is going BANANAS

@ZENCHI-REBORN You really do contribute nothing to this forum, please find yourself not posting anything.

Another Cras stone is nice.

@Coil said in Mission Pass Season 15 Ugly Mixed Revival List:

@ZENCHI-REBORN You really do contribute nothing to this forum, please find yourself not posting anything.

Another Cras stone is nice.

082745a6-6bc3-408c-b328-ee017b3a12e8-image.png

Still waiting for the lamia set here.... not even to unlock account wide, I just want one copy. πŸ˜• My CAST outfit will forever be incomplete until I can get it.

add tiger pierce! I am not asking!

@ZENCHI-REBORN said in Mission Pass Season 15 Ugly Mixed Revival List:

Hey I'm all for wacky hijinks and all but can we maybe, y'know, not do that here? This is an informational topic.

@Tarina said in Mission Pass Season 15 Ugly Mixed Revival List:

Still waiting for the lamia set here.... not even to unlock account wide, I just want one copy. πŸ˜•

On the current pattern, it seems the Epic Games Store players are going to be able to account-bind some of their parts sets before Microsoft Store players can get the ones they've been waiting 10 months and counting for once!

I’m hoping for the revival of season 5’s cute headband, I believe called rabbit headband? I searched high and low to where you get it only to break my heart. I want absolutely nothing from this mission pass, already have it or it’s ugly. Meh.

@Miraglyth said in Mission Pass Season 15 Ugly Mixed Revival List:

Hey I'm all for wacky hijinks and all but can we maybe, y'know, not do that here? This is an informational topic.

@Tarina said in Mission Pass Season 15 Ugly Mixed Revival List:

Still waiting for the lamia set here.... not even to unlock account wide, I just want one copy. πŸ˜•

On the current pattern, it seems the Epic Games Store players are going to be able to account-bind some of their parts sets before Microsoft Store players can get the ones they've been waiting 10 months and counting for once!

Wait, this is informational? But it's full of biased info.

But it's full of biased info.

How is it biased to say the Profound Darkness Doll previously appeared in Season 6, for instance? It's a purely objective detail of confirmed fact.

I have 400+ of these Mission badges sitting in storage, waiting to be exchanged for something.

Why not just add the old set rotations into a box for badge exchange based on the number of items involved?

(Such as 100 Badges for an entire outfit Set, 20 for singles.)