I sold 370 Recycle Badge to NPC while clearing storage and found out 3 days later...

First I do admit I am a retared and have a shity hand and damaged brain for doing that.

The ticket was already submitted, currently waiting for a response.

But I still want to complain here:

1. Why AC Recycle Badges can be sold to NPC for 2 Mesta while Mission Badge can't?
  2. When you sell AC Recycle Badges to NPC, there are no warnings.
  3. Considered that they do have a policy for not giving back items you had sold or discard, as well as AC items cost about $2 each, one mistake like that generates close to $740 dollar income to SEGA from the loss of a single retared player.

It just felt like they have done that intentionally.

Two more days until boost week and now I am hanging in there, with my mind went void.

Source of they will not be giving back items when used, sold, or discard: https://ibb.co/vdyCDVv

PS: Well, I doubt I would ever get them back. But at least it is a story to make someone else's day if they enjoy watching me suffer. By the way, the last support ticket I submit on a technical issue got replied to after 14 days.

@JelloKoKo said in I sold 370 Recycle Badge to NPC while clearing storage and found out 3 days later...:

one mistake like that generates close to $740 dollar income to SEGA

It does not generate them income. They already have the money and have had it. Its not they're waiting for the recycle badges to be consumed in order for the money to be deposited into their wallet.

Just be careful clearing out your inventory, it's not that hard. Hopefully they cut you a break and give them back but doubt they will.

@Laep True. Thanks for the reply.

$740 isn't small for most of the people who are playing this game, just saying.

Setting an easy UI to sell such valuable items just doesn't sound right, either.

There's a lock feature. Do you not use it?

@Zeke You can lock Recycle Badges?

@JelloKoKo said in I sold 370 Recycle Badge to NPC while clearing storage and found out 3 days later...:

Any item actually. Just right click and hit "lock."

The NPCs have a buy back feature but I don’t know how long it’s for after you’ve accidentally sold something.

@Milk It only lasts until you switch characters or change locations. So it is far gone

@Milk It only lasts until you switch characters or change locations. So it is far gone

That really sucks, sorry to hear that.

@Zeke said in I sold 370 Recycle Badge to NPC while clearing storage and found out 3 days later...:

Any item actually.

Wrong, you can't lock recycles.

However there is a buyback after you sell stuff to the vendor, but since its been 3 days, yeah.

I've seen a few cases like this, it sucks but it happens

The sucky thing about the buyback is it costs 10x the mesta that you got for your slipup.

@Kodiakmax-101 It is still only 20 Mesta if I still have my chance XD

@Zeke said in I sold 370 Recycle Badge to NPC while clearing storage and found out 3 days later...:

Any item actually. Just right click and hit "lock."

You can't lock all items, I believe? I'm pretty sure the Lock option just isn't in the context menu for some item categories. Haven't checked to see if you can for the Materials tab.

Oh hot damn that would suck. My condolences.