Why I can't make my character under 151cm...

@Coil said in Why I can't make my character under 151cm...:

@Nope-0 I agree, it's not my fault I am attracted to short people, in most cases in japanese cartoons said models are over 1000 years old.

Being attracted to short people and going for children are different things.

@ZENCHI-REBORN Why you're attracted to children it gross...

@Lolicon said in Why I can't make my character under 151cm...:

@ZENCHI-REBORN Why you're attracted to children it gross...

Am I a mirror now? You should be in prison man.

Bait thread.

Anyways, for the person that immediately went for the usual "western/cancel" bit, it's not even that. At its most simplest, most games/game companies generally want to shy away from depictions of violence or threat of harm against children, and the life of an ARKS operative isn't exactly a safe one. No, a short character doesn't necessarily equal a child, but immediate visual impression is a powerful thing. Most companies will err on the side of caution, so as not to jeopardize marketing or potential revenue loss due to people not wanting to carry or sponsor their product. And even though PSO2 actually walks that line quite a few times, what I said holds true even for Japanese-made games. So it's hardly a western thing.

There. Proper answer. Now GMs can lock this OBVIOUS bait.

@ZENCHI-REBORN No, you should be in prison!

I'm sure you have weird thoughts about children it gross.

@ThirdChild-ZKI said in Why I can't make my character under 151cm...:

Bait thread.

Anyways, for the person that immediately went for the usual "western/cancel" bit, it's not even that. At its most simplest, most games/game companies generally want to shy away from depictions of violence or threat of harm against children, and the life of an ARKS operative isn't exactly a safe one. No, a short character doesn't necessarily equal a child, but immediate visual impression is a powerful thing. Most companies will err on the side of caution, so as not to jeopardize marketing or potential revenue loss due to people not wanting to carry or sponsor their product. And even though PSO2 actually walks that line quite a few times, what I said holds true even for Japanese-made games. So it's hardly a western thing.

There. Proper answer. Now GMs can lock this OBVIOUS bait.

Thank you.

@ZENCHI-REBORN Lmao you could ignore this guy from the beginning. 🤣

It was a obvious bait thread.

There's also a restriction on making your male character a giga chad with max muscles, but no one would know that since pso2 community is a bunch of coomers that play female characters alt text

@Andross Impossible! a97eb7cc-1f5c-4c0b-81c4-80da98f00646-image.png

Hello everyone! We will be locking this thread as it's already derailed and may cause a heated conversation.