Why I can't make my character under 151cm...

There is any reason why I cant make my character under 151cm? Because on the Japanese version you can reduce the height to 134cm.

It's a bug or the feature is only exclusive to the japanese version ?

You can thank western cancer culture for that

And get ready to be called pedophile by the people of said culture

Cause in America.......HEIGHT = AGE! O _O

Imagine being hit on by a gang of 15 year olds cause you're the same height as they are.

Wish they didn't add this height restriction. 😪

@Lolicon said in Why I can't make my character under 151cm...:

There is any reason why I cant make my character under 151cm? Because on the Japanese version you can reduce the height to 134cm.

It's a bug or the feature is only exclusive to the japanese version ?

Dude your account name is literally "Pedophile" in japanese and you come here with this question?

What the fuck??

A lot of new accounts lately...

@ZENCHI-REBORN

Lolicon (ロリコン), also romanized as rorikon, is Japanese discourse or media centered on an attraction to young (primarily prepubescent)[1] girls in fiction. The term, a portmanteau of the phrase "Lolita complex" (rorīta konpurekkusu),[a] describes this attraction to fictional girls (see § Definition and scope), an individual with such an attraction,[2] or the lolicon genre of media types such as manga and anime,[3] where childlike female characters are often depicted in an "erotic-cute" manner (ero-kawaii).[4] Within this context of otaku culture, the concept is distinct from attraction to realistic representations of girls, or real girls as such.[5][6][7]

@ZENCHI-REBORN

Lolicon (ロリコン), also romanized as rorikon, is Japanese discourse or media centered on an attraction to young (primarily prepubescent)[1] girls in fiction. The term, a portmanteau of the phrase "Lolita complex" (rorīta konpurekkusu),[a] describes this attraction to fictional girls (see § Definition and scope), an individual with such an attraction,[2] or the lolicon genre of media types such as manga and anime,[3] where childlike female characters are often depicted in an "erotic-cute" manner (ero-kawaii).[4] Within this context of otaku culture, the concept is distinct from attraction to realistic representations of girls, or real girls as such.[5][6][7]

Jesus christ.

@ZENCHI-REBORN LOL!! 😆 🤣

@JPig said in Why I can't make my character under 151cm...:

@ZENCHI-REBORN

So he's not wrong then?

The last phrase is all you need to know

Edit: Great, Microsoft and Steam not linked here, what the hell!!!

@Nope21 said in Why I can't make my character under 151cm...:

@JPig said in Why I can't make my character under 151cm...:

@ZENCHI-REBORN

So he's not wrong then?

The last phrase is all you need to know

Edit: Great, Microsoft and Steam not linked here, what the hell!!!

It's the same, it's the same...

@ZENCHI-REBORN

I have a licence...

5986fda7-5e92-4324-91c8-d9e49c28efd4-image.png

@ZENCHI-REBORN

I have a licence...

5986fda7-5e92-4324-91c8-d9e49c28efd4-image.png

Go to prison.

@Nope-0 I agree, it's not my fault I am attracted to short people, in most cases in japanese cartoons said models are over 1000 years old.