Ex-exploiters now full blown hack trainer users

my wife zenchi reborn is very cute but where are the elite jp'ers who can post the theoretical max scores with our current balancing

@RpiesSPIES said in Ex-exploiters now full blown hack trainer users:

Any time they didn't get first was a week they weren't actively trying, or a week where actual cheaters that you seem to actively ignore hogged the top placements. Funny how you just seem to have amnesia of every one of those instances.

Fake. They were rank 2. They COULD get rank 1 but it took them many retries so they started exploiting and now they're just using a trainer.

They confirmed so on the first thread.

If you're not going to read and spew whatever bullshit why do you even talk?

It's interesting seeing all the new accounts pop up in this thread.

Do they not realize that the GM's on the forums will literally only ban you if you use curse words or call them out on ignoring people making transphobic/ableist remarks?

Also yeah, not banning people cheating in this game will just make more people more likely to get bolder and do it as well, knowing they won't get punished for it. But it's Sega so they likely won't do anything until it's actively messing with their bottom line and we go back to the market being taken down for days.

Zenchi ain't giving up until their is some kind of reckoning with the cheaters. Honestly if they have alt accounts the only way is to IP ban.

Also L O L at the new accounts when Zenchi comes back. They really want to bring him down yet fail everytime.

@Zeke said in Ex-exploiters now full blown hack trainer users:

Zenchi ain't giving up until their is some kind of reckoning with the cheaters. Honestly if they have alt accounts the only way is to IP ban.

Also L O L at the new accounts when Zenchi comes back. They really want to bring him down yet fail everytime.

Honestly I was done with this topic, but yesterday the hacker party harrassed a good friend in game so it's just payback.

'Fake.' Lol. Where is your evidence that is fake? I've seen them run. I've literally read every single post in each asinine thread you've made. Those people could get first place in rankings pretty much every week if they wanted to. I bet the only reason they were even doing the exploit was just to see how much higher they'd be able to boost their score. They were already at the top, and no one would be able to pass them regardless. If there were a way to run it in a private server esque way, they likely would have, but as they have no means of doing such things, that really isn't an option. Is it not a manner of speedrunners/TA'ers to make the best use of every game exploit available to them to obtain their highest scores? That exploit was there, and it became known. What is the issue? They're getting 1st in every leaderboard right now after the exploit is fixed, no? They were first pretty much every week prior, too. It's not a trainer. It's them investing their personal experiences into the mode. Stop harassing them and killing the challenge mode community any further, you're a tick on the game mode.

@AuraLens said in Ex-exploiters now full blown hack trainer users:

@Noko8245 https://forum.pso2.com/topic/6309/is-there-any-actual-progress-on-getting-the-various-hacking-tools-to-be-banned/17?page=2

It's quite gold that the guy who was complaining about hacktools is now in the hacktool party.

I bet he got tired of reporting hack tool users and seeing them go unbanned and decided to use them too.

@RpiesSPIES said in Ex-exploiters now full blown hack trainer users:

'Fake.' Lol. Where is your evidence that is fake? I've seen them run. I've literally read every single post in each asinine thread you've made. Those people could get first place in rankings pretty much every week if they wanted to. I bet the only reason they were even doing the exploit was just to see how much higher they'd be able to boost their score. They were already at the top, and no one would be able to pass them regardless. If there were a way to run it in a private server esque way, they likely would have, but as they have no means of doing such things, that really isn't an option. Is it not a manner of speedrunners/TA'ers to make the best use of every game exploit available to them to obtain their highest scores? That exploit was there, and it became known. What is the issue? They're getting 1st in every leaderboard right now after the exploit is fixed, no? They were first pretty much every week prior, too. It's not a trainer. It's them investing their personal experiences into the mode. Stop harassing them and killing the challenge mode community any further, you're a tick on the game mode.

In the older threads you can see them LOSING weekly before they began exploiting.

I'm going to ask again where's your proof that they're using a trainer

@Laep He read it out of a paper bag in a hill where no one could see him.

@ZENCHI-REBORN said in Ex-exploiters now full blown hack trainer users:

Och as Katherine wintrades in PvP and has alts to fill and speed up queues.

Untrue, and with no supporting evidence beyond heresay.

I've played both with and against them and I've won AND lost both with and against them. Bad matchups happen, bad DAYS happen, but a player that knows what they're doing is going to be generally consistent in exhibiting the skill they have, and I can say the majority of players that are regulars and high on the leaderboards are just that. This includes Och. This includes myself. And many other people who've been named as alts or worse in one of your other baseless threads. Unless you have something greater than conjecture to support that claim, you need to stop with that right now.

Seriously, full stop. This is not only pathetic, it's clear cut harassment. Be as mad or as jealous as you want, but cut the crap already. This is your third damn thread spouting the same baseless nonsense, aimed entirely at the same person/people. You need to stop.

@ThirdChild-ZKI said in Ex-exploiters now full blown hack trainer users:

@ZENCHI-REBORN said in Ex-exploiters now full blown hack trainer users:

Och as Katherine wintrades in PvP and has alts to fill and speed up queues.

Untrue, and with no supporting evidence beyond heresay.

I've played both with and against them and I've won AND lost both with and against them. Bad matchups happen, bad DAYS happen, but a player that knows what they're doing is going to be generally consistent in exhibiting the skill they have, and I can say the majority of players that are regulars and high on the leaderboards are just that. This includes Och. This includes myself. And many other people who've been named as alts or worse in one of your other baseless threads. Unless you have something greater than conjecture to support that claim, you need to stop with that right now.

Seriously, full stop. This is not only pathetic, it's clear cut harassment. Be as mad or as jealous as you want, but cut the crap already. This is your third damn thread spouting the same baseless nonsense, aimed entirely at the same person/people. You need to stop.

They confessed to cheating themselves and there's also video proof on the linked threads on PvP wintrading.

Again, the issue with regards to the players on Challange Quest is already investigating by the relevant department. Please refrain from making duplicate threads about this but reach us directly along with some evidences. For now I will be closing this thread to avoid further hostility.

Side note, can we get a GM in here? OP has been harassing these players for three threads over several days now. They have baseless claims for nearly everything they've said, and are just actively witch hunting. This has to be against forum rules, no? The glitch that had been discovered has been patched up and the GM's already resolved the situation regarding that. It is not up to this person here to keep attacking and slandering them.