Wheres your proof they're using a trainer now

@Zarozian said in Ex-exploiters now full blown hack trainer users:

@ZENCHI-REBORN said in Ex-exploiters now full blown hack trainer users:

Does it hurt the game in any way? o -o

Do you want a hacker infested game?

I forgot to add to the TL;DR, one of the hacker party is the guy creating the cheats. Rushia.

What Ship are they on? o -o

Ship 2.

I am shocked. Maybe I can find and convince some of these guys to sell Enhance Caps +1 for cheap when they come out in order to slash the prices of those selling Enhance Caps for 9mil each on our glorious Ship-02 server.

That way everyone can get their Klauz weapon.....Mwuhahahahahaaaa.....

Big doubt, they're most likely to delete the whole market and resell it at a higher price.

They're that much of a shitty group, they even did multiple runs to ruin the whole top 10 ranking.

OP, have you tried getting good? Optimizing runs? Figuring out monster prioritization and positioning per area? If not, maybe you should give that a shot instead of instigating more witch hunts on players that have been trying to make cm more popular to run rather than actively encourage its death by calling out those better than you to be cheaters.

@JPig said in Ex-exploiters now full blown hack trainer users:

Could these guys be related to Cybear who cheats the PQ ranking for 1st place on Ship1? This guy apparently has 100+ alt accounts.

Och as Katherine wintrades in PvP and has alts to fill and speed up queues.

@ZENCHI-REBORN can you please point me out in the first thread before you throw baseless accusations at me

@RpiesSPIES said in Ex-exploiters now full blown hack trainer users:

OP, have you tried getting good? Optimizing runs? Figuring out monster prioritization and positioning per area? If not, maybe you should give that a shot instead of instigating more witch hunts on players that have been trying to make cm more popular to run rather than actively encourage its death by calling out those better than you to be cheaters.

Tell that to the hackers who were dethroned for months and then came back and cheated to win and justified it as "If we keep rerunning we'll get a higher score so what's the difference?"

Check thread number 1 and 3.

@JPig This is off topic but I really like your signature

Could these guys be related to Cybear who cheats the PQ ranking for 1st place on Ship1? This guy apparently has 100+ alt accounts.

Och as Katherine wintrades in PvP and has alts to fill and speed up queues.

So Och AKA Jeeg The Ant is Cybear? Interesting. I hope they get banned.

Can't confirm nor deny.

I'm aware that they were using a clip and that was pretty fucking gay and not something I want to see in CM, but I want to see proof of trainers. Clipping through the map was already gay enough but all I want to see is some proofs if you're going to make the accusation of full blown hacking. Evidence of clipping through the floor isn't the same as using a trainer

I've read all the threads. You realize these people were trying to hit max score possible even before the exploit was discovered? They've been optimizing their runs more and more for over a year. Yet you keep crying foul because you refuse to put in equal or greater effort than they have.

@Andross said in Ex-exploiters now full blown hack trainer users:

@Andross said in Ex-exploiters now full blown hack trainer users:

Aura barely even knows how to work a PC and open google chrome, I 100% doubt she's using a trainer

Then clear your doubts and see the videos on the first and third thread.

I did and she wasn't in any of them, you should take a 2nd look

Check who they run with.

Using the trainer and getting score by partying with a trainer user is the same.

@RpiesSPIES said in Ex-exploiters now full blown hack trainer users:

I've read all the threads. You realize these people were trying to hit max score possible even before the exploit was discovered? They've been optimizing their runs more and more for over a year. Yet you keep crying foul because you refuse to put in equal or greater effort than they have.

They were rank 2 before the exploit and now the trainer.

@ZENCHI-REBORN they were always rank 1 you're just not good

Any time they didn't get first was a week they weren't actively trying, or a week where actual cheaters that you seem to actively ignore hogged the top placements. Funny how you just seem to have amnesia of every one of those instances.