Ex-exploiters now full blown hack trainer users

Adding old threads in order of events:

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/10771/challenge-mode-decision-wallclip-exploit-ta-exploit-pvp-exploit https://forum.pso2.com/topic/10835/gms-getting-chummy-known-cheat-glitch-abusers https://forum.pso2.com/topic/10869/cm-cheaters-unbanned-making-a-mess-again

And a good TL;DR: Group of cheaters abusing an exploit to win Rank 1 mainly on Challenge mode change to using a hack trainer after the exploit got fixed.

Hack off: e44a1c6c-aed5-4d0b-a353-1e11030a284c-image.png

Hack on: 9f77daac-2c29-4c8a-ba56-f0adf62735d2-image.png

Now now, not only did they get NOT banned after suspiciously mentioning one of them is "FRIENDS WITH A GM" and admitted to cheat with video proof and all (On older threads), but now they're calling themselves the #1 CM team.

Maybe you don't care about them hacking to get Rank 1 on a content you don't even play. But have in mind that these guys have obtained OVER 500 DOLLARS IN SG THROUGH CHEATS.

I've never seen any management team not ban a group of cheaters admitting to cheat, with available video proof, who are getting free paid currency through it.

I just want to know, what the hell is going on? How can this be even tolerated?

Does it hurt the game in any way? o -o

@Zarozian said in Ex-exploiters now full blown hack trainer users:

Do you want a hacker infested game?

I forgot to add to the TL;DR, one of the hacker party is the guy creating the cheats. Rushia.

Won't this work against them? Using trainers can easily be detected. For so called" Rank 1 CM" this sure is a rookie way to get caught.

@ZENCHI-REBORN said in Ex-exploiters now full blown hack trainer users:

I forgot to add to the TL;DR, one of the hacker party is the guy creating the cheats. Rushia.

What Ship are they on? o -o

@Axemented said in Ex-exploiters now full blown hack trainer users:

14c.jpg

Like, three threads and a few videos and confession and someone pissed at their harrassment told me he can get me another in game chat log.

Ship 2.

@Axemented said in Ex-exploiters now full blown hack trainer users:

14c.jpg

He literally linked all the others threads with proof. It's been backed up to where the cheaters flaunt their "immunity" from being banned.

Honestly at this point they should just suspend SG rewards from CM and PvP.

????????

Ship 2.

I am shocked. Maybe I can find and convince some of these guys to sell Enhance Caps +1 for cheap when they come out in order to slash the prices of those selling Enhance Caps for 9mil each on our glorious Ship-02 server.

That way everyone can get their Klauz weapon.....Mwuhahahahahaaaa.....

Aura barely even knows how to work a PC and open google chrome, I 100% doubt she's using a trainer

@Zarozian Anecdotal, but here's my experience:

Me and some friends liked to rank in pso2jp, and some/most of us stopped playing for one reason or another (ep4 was like 42 years long), and when it got released here we regrouped and thought it would be a good idea to compete for the rankings, which seemed fine for the first few weeks. We ranked TA and cm on all ships, each of us had significant expenses with extra characters, skill trees, mags etc.

From around 2-3 weeks after PC release, rankings got completely taken by trainer users, you could clearly tell they were using trainers because one of them got a time that would only be possible about when we got level 90 cap, but he achieved it at level 70 and without any crafts on harukotan.

All of us sent several tickets regarding these and the CM ranking exploiters (there was even video evidence of them being able to just warp through cm and fighting anga at like level 6?) our tickets ALWAYS got a standarized response several weeks, sometimes up to 2 months replying "we're investigating but due to the nature of the report we can't give you updates on the matter", but the hackers were clearly still there, we could see the same names in the rankings, some are still there now.

The friends quit, because the only challenging end game is unattainable, people still playing see no reason to improve their gear or skills because the content that's competitive isn't there.

So whenever people make threads complaining about lack of expert or how shit their pugs are, I know of at least half a donzen of the players that would be on the top few percent that are just not here at all because of it.

Even myself, I'm barely logging in because there's nothing worth grinding for.

@Andross said in Ex-exploiters now full blown hack trainer users:

Aura barely even knows how to work a PC and open google chrome, I 100% doubt she's using a trainer

Then clear your doubts and see the videos on the first and third thread.

@Andross said in Ex-exploiters now full blown hack trainer users:

Then clear your doubts and see the videos on the first and third thread.

I did and she wasn't in any of them, you should take a 2nd look